Roll Call for tomorrow

Swordfish1872

Official Ticketer
I've been out the game for the last few weeks or so with a back operation. How have the turnstiles been? Did the issue after the Malmö game get fixed? Seen some horrendous queues.

What time is everyone thinking of heading in? I'm coming from Motherwell. Leaving super early to hopefully get into the Albion. 9.30am departure

Safe travels Bears.

I'll be climbing the walls in the morning so will get a train into town early doors and get the subway tickets sorted for a few of us. Probably just hang about George Sq, go to Costa or something then meet the rest just after 11 to head over.

Straight back local for celebratory beers afterwards.

Hope the m74 isn't horrendous. It takes a battering for evening kick offs, so fingers crossed it's not as bad for early afternoon KO. Waiting 90 mins for the Malmö game :(

Working down in London so it'll be the phone setup beside my works laptop.

Enjoy the day Bears and stick together in there tomorrow, your support is needed more than ever.

WATP

Train from Edinburgh Haymarket 8:30. Along with a few other Edinburgh based bears. Unfortunately due to the strike we’ve got the slow train to Glasgow. Via Bathgate

Still trying for the odd ticket that seems to pop up on the website. No joy yet but if I do I will be leaving Livingston 8:45. Hopefully grab a space in the Albion, wonder up to McDs for breakfast.

Leaving Carluke @10:00 also guys remember there is a Rail strike taking place tomorrow and there is NO trains on the Argyle Line however there is an hourly service on the Airdrie - Partick Line

Sober night tonight, up early tomorrow morning, kids up and ready then it's adios daddy day care at 9.45am, heading to Ibrox tunes on!

Back