Roll Call for tomorrow

Getting the 9.03 train from Irvine,my smart card didn’t work against Alashkert so the ticket office sent me a new one,heading to Ibrox early in case the new one doesn’t work,Viceroy after the game.

Leaving Midlothian at 10:15 getting dropped off at the stadium. First game back since COVID hit. Is there any issues with using smart cards?

Just had a vindaloo and five pints.

Therefore, I’ll be up around 4 to pebble dash the bog and probably stay up thereafter...will head over before 11 and in the ground for 11:30.

Thank you soooo much pal. Did not know and would have only found out at last minute waiting at station like a walloper.
No problem mate there is buses as far as I know from Eddlewood Bowling Club or Guy's Pub just up from it don't know if the Jaffa still runs a bus? Or else nip out to Blantyre Main Street and Stan Anderson's pub on the left hand side at the lights past the shopping centre can't remember the name of it (brain fog!). Or maybe some kind fellow bear from Hamilton could give you a lift if taking there car and is on this thread?

No problem mate there is buses as far as I know from Eddlewood Bowling Club or Guy's Pub just up from it don't know if the Jaffa still runs a bus? Or else nip out to Blantyre Main Street and Stan Anderson's pub on the left hand side at the lights past the shopping centre can't remember the name of it (brain fog!).
Stonefield or something similar

Looks unlikely.

Unless wee nicola can get the nhs covid test processors to expedite my negative result.

come on nicola. I take it all back. Help a fellow Scot out

10ish from Hamilton , thankfully my mates turn to drive so park at the plaza , quick couple of pints and stroll up to Ibrox

game face is well and truly on , not a chance of sleeping

I’m leaving Glasgow soon to pick my son up at Creamfields in England so that he is back in time for the game tomorrow. 8 hour round trip then back in Glasgow and head to the game. Can’t believe I even agreed to it !
Boy will remember that forever.... collecting from the music festival, Top Dad.

Dad: "Right, you've had your fill of your music, now it's my choice all
the way back.
Son: "We're Ibrox-bound", so excited....anything you like.... promise me we'll make it Dad!
Dad: "This is so important to me, I must be there, they need me there....
Son: "Are you worried that they've got new players....
Dad: "No, actually that adds to the enjoyment
Son: "How So"?
Dad: Turns on the music player

"Papa's Got a Brand New Pig (to) Bag"

:eek::))

Back in my seats GE1 for first game since the 0-1 loss to Hamilton fuckin accies :mad:

Buzzing for tomorrow though

I'm missing tomorrow, tested positive yesterday. Absolutely gutted. My son is taking his pal in my place, just hope we can turn that lot over and shut a lot of people up! Mon the Gers!

I am in the same boat, first Ibrox old firm I’ve been unable to attend since I got my season ticket in 04/05 season and floored with covid.

A win would certainly lift me up.

Cmon Rangers put these horrible rhats to the sword.

Leaving Cambuslang early doors, hopefully get checked into the hotel early then head to the Wee Rangers. CR1

No problem mate there is buses as far as I know from Eddlewood Bowling Club or Guy's Pub just up from it don't know if the Jaffa still runs a bus? Or else nip out to Blantyre Main Street and Stan Anderson's pub on the left hand side at the lights past the shopping centre can't remember the name of it (brain fog!). Or maybe some kind fellow bear from Hamilton could give you a lift if taking there car and is on this thread?
Will just take the car now mate. Never been on any of the local buses and don’t know the bears. Had a pint in the Burnbank social club, will try and make contact - if any Hamilton bears are on geez a msg.

Leaving from Uddingston at 10 picking up nephew ballieston just after then off to the match myself daughter & nephew I’ve dreaded it all week two young ones tell me we win easy so here’s hoping.

Getting picked up by mates in a taxi at 8 from Cumbernauld, supporters bus at 9 and Swallow hotel for 10. West Enclosure for 11:45. In the booze at football thread by 3pm!

9am from Cumnock in the car with my two daughters . Just finished a double shift , a few birra moretti's before bed.

Just pump them Rangers

My Son coming to mines for 9. Bus leaves 10.15. Hoping to get to the Rolls Royce Club for a couple before kick off.

I'm off to Portugal a week today, so unfortunately I won't be going tomorrow as need a negative covid test before I fly out, so decided not to risk it. My mates got my ticket, praying he enjoys his day at Ibrox. I'll be making plenty of noise from my living room.

Back