Celtc's racism problem, and the Scottish media and political silence

monkey magic

Don't laugh, but they try and portray themselves as a liberal and socially-progressive club and fanbase despite being permanently associated with the horrific racial abuse of Mark Walters all those years ago, when bananas were strewn around the Piggery pitch and terracing. They've had fans sent to prison for racially abusing Rangers players, see links below.

Celtc retained the services of Leigh Griffiths, despite his admission in Court of racially abusing the Hearts player Rudi Skacel.

They also retained another player, Aleksandar Tonev, despite his six match ban for racially abusing Aberdeen player, Shay Logan.

Celtc shamelessly continued to include and play both racists in the same team for future games.

More evidence of the endemic racism that engulfs that horrible club was when a Jewish Board Director at Celtc, Ian Livingston, was ousted and forced out due to endless anti-Semitic abuse from these all-inclusive and welcoming Celtc supporters.

Despite all of the above, where has been the condemnation of the clear and obvious racism problem at the Piggery by the media, politicians, anti-racism charities, etc. ?

Fantastic post mate, I’m sure there’s plenty more could be added to this list too.

We need to mobilise and get loud until we get a level playing field. We as a support could sit on our hands and not sing, not post on social media and they would still come after us, our sheer existence in this country makes us their target.

Who was jumping up and down demanding statements here

Celtic and SFA slammed for failing to condemn racial abuse of Nir Bitton​

Celtic and the Scottish FA have both been heavily criticised by an anti-discrimination group for failing to condemn racial abuse directed at Nir Bitton in the wake of Saturday’s Old Firm clash.​

By Craig Fowler
Tuesday, 5th January 2021, 4:40 pm

Action Against Discrimination (AAD) called it “both deplorable and unacceptable” for neither organisation to come out against a tweet in which a supporter called the Israeli international a “Jew b******” among other anti-Semitic slurs following Celtic’s 1-0 defeat at Ibrox.
AAD chairman Jonathan Metliss said in a statement: "We are surprised that both Celtic FC and the Scottish Football Association have failed to condemn this behaviour.

I wish we would play these clowns at there own game.
Video of a kid singing about our kitman ..call it out.
Racist tweets towards morelos ..call it out.
Songs about our players getting bullets from the ira ..call it out.

Sick of these people standing on a soap box making out it’s just Rangers who have a problem.

Fantastic post mate, I’m sure there’s plenty more could be added to this list too.
Just ask EUFA.

December 2011
Fined £12,700
Singing pro-IRA chants during a Europa League clash with Rennes in Glasgow.

March 2012
Fined £21,000
Setting off fireworks and unveiling an insulting banner aimed at UEFA during their Europa League fixture with Udinese in Italy.

September 2012
Fined £4,200
Setting off fireworks at Celtic Park during a Champions League qualifier with Cliftonville.

December 2013
Fined £42,000
Green Brigade unveiling "illicit banners" featuring IRA hunger striker Bobby Sands before a Champions League match with AC Milan.

September 2014
Fined £15,900
Displaying a Palestinian flag during a Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik.

February 2015
Fined £7,300
Setting off fireworks and clashing with rival supporters and Croatian police during a Europa League group stage match against Dinamo Zagreb.

March 2015
Fined £3,600
Setting off flares during a Europa League clash with Inter Milan at the San Siro.

February 2016
Fined £10,000
Improper conduct by players and setting off fireworks following a Europa League tie with Fenerbahce in Istanbul.

August 2016
Fined £8,616
Flying Palestinian flags and illicit banners in the Champions League qualifier against Israeli side Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

February 2017
Fined £16,050
Crowd disturbances and setting off fireworks during a Champions League match against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

July 2017
Fined £20,000
Crowd-related offences including blocked stairways and another illicit banner featuring a paramilitary-style figure during a Champions League home qualifier against Linfield.

October 2017
Fined £8,900
Fan invaded the pitch and aimed a kick at Paris St Germain striker Kylian Mbappe in the Champions League match at Celtic Park.

August 2019
Fined £11,000
Setting off flares and throwing objects in a play-off match against AIK in Stockholm.

October 2019
Fined £10,400
Setting off flares during a Europa League match against Cluj at Celtic Park.

November 2019
Fined £12,900
Singing obscene chants and displaying an illicit banner in a Europa League match against Lazio at Celtic Park.

August 2021
Fined £6,000
Setting off fireworks and invading the pitch during a Europa League qualifier against Jablonec at Celtic Park.

Remember their appalling anti British/troops abuse

Celtic fan filmed singing sick 'f*** Lee Rigby' chant named and shamed as soldier's mum admits she hasn't stopped crying​

One of the fans filmed singing the sickening song about the murdered soldier has been identified as Aidan McAdam, the son of an Irish Republican group worker

One of the Celtic fans filmed singing about murdered soldier Lee Rigby has been identified as the son of an Irish Republican sent a nail bomb in the post.

Aidan McAdam, 23, sang "F*** Lee Rigby, he isn't f****** drumming any more" in the sickening clip.

The disgraceful video was filmed in the streets of Sunderland, where Celtic were playing a friendly match against the Championship side last weekend.
McAdam, from Coatbridge, has been vilified on social media by fellow Celtic fans and supporters of other clubs.
And today, the Daily Record has revealed that he is the son of Francis McAdam, 51, who worked at Republican group Cairde na hEireann's shop in Glasgow when a nail bomb was sent there twice in 2012.

Celtic fan who hurled sectarian abuse at police banned from all UK football matches​

A court heard 19-year-old Lewis Anderson branded officers “f***ing pigs” and “dirty orange b******s" in a tirade outside Hampden Park on December 20 last year

A Celtic fan hurled sectarian abuse at police after last season's Scottish Cup final.
Lewis Anderson hurled the abuse at the officers protecting the Celtic bus after it left Hampden Park on December 20 last year.

The 19-year-old's tirade included branding officers “f***ing pigs” and “dirty orange b******s.”
Anderson pled guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner aggravated by religious prejudice.

He was part of a crowd of 300 Celtic fans cheering the team who were leaving the stadium.
No fans were permitted entry to the cup final - which Celtic won on penalties - due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Prosecutor Jess McGowan said: “Anderson was seen to shout in an aggressive manner towards police who were there to contain the crowd.
“He shouted ‘who the f*** you looking at, I will f***ing take you three c***s, take your stuff off and I will take the three of you’.
https://www.yourchoiceequityrelease...ZvAcUwK_fhpL_kcqVgc7dV20OqiCm3lEomIa23cXX0cdX

“He then chanted to police ‘dirty orange b******s, f*** the huns, get the Brits out.”
Anderson was arrested at his home the following day.

s8KGHpl_d.webp

R2Bf04h.png

XbOihOI.png

uyzxspe.jpeg

2zftL6i_d.webp

uiL8W6J.png

lYc5y5s_d.webp

The issue is for the last 20/30 years they have been moving into positions of power, now the media is literally controlled by them so they can make the narrative all about Rangers whilst keeping anything about Celtic away from people. They also have political power and whether you think Doornan and Humza Useless are tools or not they are supporting the argument at every given stage.

All of this is happening because they believe Rangers fans don't vote for them and the rest of the parties and the media stay quiet or even join in with their fellow bigots.

They have blatantly ignored the sectarianism and racism all weekend from celtic fan's and its time the real government in London stepped in and started investigating what's actually happening in Scotland,before it becomes even worse.

Don't laugh, but they try and portray themselves as a liberal and socially-progressive club and fanbase despite being permanently associated with the horrific racial abuse of Mark Walters all those years ago, when bananas were strewn around the Piggery pitch and terracing. They've had fans sent to prison for racially abusing Rangers players, see links below.

Celtc retained the services of Leigh Griffiths, despite his admission in Court of racially abusing the Hearts player Rudi Skacel.

They also retained another player, Aleksandar Tonev, despite his six match ban for racially abusing Aberdeen player, Shay Logan.

Celtc shamelessly continued to include and play both racists in the same team for future games.

More evidence of the endemic racism that engulfs that horrible club was when a Jewish Board Director at Celtc, Ian Livingston, was ousted and forced out due to endless anti-Semitic abuse from these all-inclusive and welcoming Celtc supporters.

Despite all of the above, where has been the condemnation of the clear and obvious racism problem at the Piggery by the media, politicians, anti-racism charities, etc. ?
I agree with all you say but have got to the stage that I don’t expect anything will change with this government. They are too interested in keeping celtics dirty secrets. Votes out the window otherwise. I’ve deliberately kept out of a lot of the stuff going on the last couple of weeks As I’m older and would probably end up being piled on for offending someone. Was very happy to see the discussions kept going about Racism, used to wake up every morning expecting it to be locked lol. lot of crash barriers involved in the racism threads IMO. Every club has wankers if you look for them.

They called football fans visiting them from Israel “child killers”. The response to that was a motion through parliament by Ross Greer to congratulate them showing solidarity because we can relate to them due to also being oppressed.
That is what we are up against.

I wish we would play these clowns at there own game.
Video of a kid singing about our kitman ..call it out.
Racist tweets towards morelos ..call it out.
Songs about our players getting bullets from the ira ..call it out.

Sick of these people standing on a soap box making out it’s just Rangers who have a problem.
But who calls out though?

A rangers fan drops a sweet wrapper and you have government officials tweet about it or call for police action. We have no supporters at a level like that

But who calls out though?

A rangers fan drops a sweet wrapper and you have government officials tweet about it or call for police action. We have no supporters at a level like that

The club refusing to recognise that they are in a cultural propaganda war not of their own choosing is incredibly naive. That Rangers and our support are being demonised as " racist" by genuine racists is sickening, tbh.

Does anyone have a screenshot of Michael Stewart's racist anti-british tweet from years ago?

Can't find it anywhere.

Lets not forget that Ian bankier gave a speech at the 2015 yahoo AGM calling his own fans "racists".

They've also banned a section of their own supporters from the ground not once but twice recent years for terrorist chanting and banners.

They've also hung effigies of Rangers fans from the stands of their ground and had a tifo's depicting the murder of Rangers fans and setting Ibrox on fire allowed into nonce park without that scum club saying one word about it.

But aye it's only a Rangers problem.

Where have been all the anti-racism crusaders when Alfredo Morelos has been subject to endless racist abuse since he came to Ibrox, both on and off the pitch. He's had verbal abuse, a racist banner at Pittodrie, missiles thrown at him at Fir Park. And these are just the incidents that we know about. Where have been the politicians and media to support Alfie. ?

Where have been all the anti-racism crusaders when Alfredo Morelos has been subject to endless racist abuse since he came to Ibrox, both on and off the pitch. He's had verbal abuse, a racist banner at Pittodrie, missiles thrown at him at Fir Park. And these are just the incidents that we know about. Where have been the politicians and media to support Alfie. ?
Don’t forget Jackson’s piece full of innuendo about Alfredo,If Alfie ever read it can you imagine how he must have felt
One scotland many cultures my arse

All this began with an iffy video with a Milli Vanilli soundtrack.

Not one of them are wearing any colours either

Don’t forget Jackson’s piece full of innuendo about Alfredo,If Alfie ever read it can you imagine how he must have felt
One scotland many cultures my arse
That was the worst ‘sports journalism’ I have ever seen. Maybe the daily record should have sent him on a rehabilitation course.

This needs all of us that have any social media to fight back as that's where they are winning this PR war. that's where all MSPs/MP's and commentators are. This lot has been asked to comment on the racism towards Kamara and Morelos and the Anti Protestant sectarianism from Celtic fans.

I strongly urge as many as possible to ask them to comment and shame them

@PaulJSweeney

@AnumQaisarJaved

@neilgraysnp

@pauline4glasgow

Some of them are asking questions in the Scottish Parliament about "Anti Catholic/Irish abuse" so, let's all give them as many examples of anti-Protestant bigotry aimed at us from Celtic and their fans and the racism towards our players. I know many will come back to me and say..

" But, they're scum fans and won't do anything"!

I do know that but, this is about shaming them and showing what a twisted and bitter country it is We have an SNP Govt in place that claims to care about bigotry and sectarianism but, who clearly don't care about racism aimed at our players or bigotry and anti protestant hatred aimed at our players . They play this image for this country and society as a system that believes in real equality and fairness so, let's show them up for what they really are!

Last edited:
I see Natasha Meikle from ACSOM, a Celtic site online and a solicitor has deleted herTwitter account as she has been caught online referring to us as Huns and other less than complimentary language.

This is the result of a one way street as far as sectarianism is concerned, there will be more and more if it revealed as a reaction to this. After all it needs called out, no matter where it comes from, I am sure we will have many in public life condemning the evidence.

Thats how it works , is it not ?????

We have unfortunately got to steep to their level. They have had a political campaign going for many years to change the narrative to “anti-catholic and anti-Irish racism”. They have succeeded.

However they certainly practice “anti-Protestant and anti-British racism” so we need to use this language in the hard fight to be heard.

We just need the authorities,smsm and our outraged politicians to judge us on a level playing field,
So far it’s a very one sided stance on sectarianism,bigotry and now the new charge of racism.

I see Natasha Meikle from ACSOM, a Celtic site online and a solicitor has deleted herTwitter account as she has been caught online referring to us as Huns and other less than complimentary language.

This is the result of a one way street as far as sectarianism is concerned, there will be more and more if it revealed as a reaction to this. After all it needs called out, no matter where it comes from, I am sure we will have many in public life condemning the evidence.

Did you get any screenshots?

She will end up getting a cushy reporting job with sky because of that. That’s how it really works.

Look at the skank employee after LCF 2019, the women’s team physio or coach referring to us as huns on her twitter at an offices club function. Uproar about it but in the end, what happened to that?

When these scum refer to us as huns or Orange bastards, nothing ever happens because it’s the norm in society. It’s been this way for 20 years. It won’t change for another 20 or longer so long as we have this devolved administration in charge and all the usual haters getting involved in anything rangers related rather than doing their political job.

Scotland is a honking little cesspit of hate and bigotry. The problem is, that scum side have decided it’s only us that’s the problem and they take that as gospel. It will never change.

We essentially need a "Protestants for Parity" group now. Brutal thing to say, because i cant stand all this faux offended nonsense. It sucks the joy out of life, but thats apparently where we are at. Needing a charity funded pressure group to promote our side of the story. Sad times indeed.

Seriously makes my blood boil. Soon as the final whistle blew on Sunday you could have bet your last £1 that something bringing us down would have been in the papers. Heaven forbid that they write about a fantastic game of football and an atmosphere that clubs can only wish to create.

Back