Sneaky dig in the press notice for tonight's game post-match press conference

Apart from The Record, what other papers belong to Reach?

Rangers on fire today. Get it right round the media.

If Sutton wasn’t such an abrasive prick and Lennon not such an anti-Protestant bigot and if they both weren't such avid Rangers hating cretins then perhaps the club would have allowed them in.

But they are, and we aren’t letting them in.

Bloody good on the club.

Not sure if there's more to it or not, but good to see the club standing shoulder to shoulder with H&H!

Edgar, Cammy and Hoggy were the subjects of the hatchet job but Rangers was the real target. Rangers fans responded because they know the double standards we're subject too and it's good to see Rangers also fighting for those who fight for Rangers.

Unity is the only way we defeat them.

Rangers on fire today. Get it right round the media.

If Sutton wasn’t such an abrasive prick and Lennon not such an anti-Protestant bigot and if they both weren't such avid Rangers hating cretins then perhaps the club would have allowed them in.

But they are, and we aren’t letting them in.

Bloody good on the club.
Lennon would have been cheered to the rafters.

I miss the days when papers had proper tits in them, now they've got a load of saggy tits writing for them.

Lenny will be watching with a bag a empties at his feet, no doubt in the papers tomorrow claiming anti Irish racism cause he wasn’t permitted entry and how it’s everyone else’s fault B-D

When one of us or the club does something wrong, fair game. But attack our club and you attack us. When you attack our club, you attack us.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this too, but the Scottish mainstream media (mostly the Record and the Scottish Sun)

But remember not that long ago, the two of them would be trying to outdo each other.

If The Record got an exclusive wrong, The Sun would do a piece on it poking fun and likewise vice-versa - things like "despite what our rival papers would try and say" etc

You don't see that anymore.

The other week when these Tweets were all exposed having been made by various Daily Record staff (some of them as senior as it gets when it comes to the football) there wasn't one mention of it by their rivals The Scottish Sun.

It would have been an open goal for them to plaster it across their front pages giving it exposure.

The fact that there wasn't a mention of it tells me one thing - that the mainstream media in Scotland is literally united and bound by their hatred of Rangers FC and their support.

They've got each others backs on it and put their newspaper rivalry and business interests to the side when it comes to it.

Their hate for Rangers and the support trumps business for them.

The lunatics in the Scotnat circles are actually right about one thing when it comes to the English that they don't care about Scotland, but not for the reasons they think.

We need leadership on UK levels from the papers owners, the Government and regulatory bodies to ensure a level playing field because we don't get it in Scotland. In Scotland they are only accountable to themselves, place their bheggar mates and associates in positions of power and move their chess pieces accordingly.

But we don't get it. We are out of sight out of mind when it comes to the English. We're left to get on with it because we wanted devolution, our own Parliament, our own schools, NHS, taxation powers, local authority powers, law and court systems - to our eternal downfall.
They’ve been sharing each other’s exclusives for a while now via hyperlink. Going down together.

The fact that there wasn't a mention of it tells me one thing - that the mainstream media in Scotland is literally united and bound by their hatred of Rangers FC and their support.
I'm not saying you're wrong but it also tells me that their reporters have posted similar things and they didn't want to leave themselves exposed in the same way the DR have been.

Back