Europa League and Conference League (except our game)

I'd like to point out that I'm so staunch, I'm refusing to watch them. It's Rapid Vienna v Genk for me.
I'm so staunch I turned it off after their first, but turned back on for the second half. And I've not been disappointed.

Does Fartson realise he is commentating on BT Sport and not Bheast TV. here?

Keeps referring to Celtic as we and including Rory into the conversation.:D

Hamilton and Hartson bemoaning the filths absentees whilst omitting to mention that Betis made 8 changes for tonight.

Those long diagonal balls in behind the Celtic defence are the sort of thing I would love to see us do for the likes of Kent or Wright to run on to.

Other than our game this is the first I’ve watched them this season. They are dire, I’ll say it now that I don’t think they will finish second this season.

All the excuses coming out now from Celtc tv, Betis are a good team, scum missing important players, McGregor would have loved this game.

LOL

Listening to Harston it’s clear that mob are going to absolutely rout the possession, nice football and friendly manager trophies this season

He keeps banging on about them being the 6th best team in La Liga as if it's supposed to mean something.

Yes they are getting beaten by the 6th best team from a 2 team league B-)

Again, Miranda hasn't stopped a single cross from jota. He's good going forward but defensively on the evidence tonight he's dreadful . Constantly marking thin air.

dGEFxMY.gif
Sellick's defensive formation?

Back