MOTM Poll Rangers v Hearts - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldn't have come to it, but ref was a disgrace at the end. 4 minutes added on, game didn't restart until the 91st minute after Hearts goal, but he blows the whistle before the 94 are up? It should have gone to 95 minutes just to get the initial added time.

Utterly dreadful second half after an excellent opening 45 minutes.

Morelos' missed chances today were utterly embarrassing. Two points dropped when we should have been out of sight by half-time.

So frustrating. Alfie’s misses cost us massively there, but the general game management was really poor.

Easy to say with hindsight, but Bacuna for Wright really didn’t work.

That last 20 minutes was comical. On that last 20 minutes, Hearts were well worth their point.

We're massively lacking quality in the final third.

And Bacuna is not a player you bring on when you're trying to see a game out.

Motherwell all over again. Play well for 45, Morelos particularly misses sitters, and drop points. I'm a big fan of Alfie but it's not happening for him, some of these chances are harder to miss. No one in their right mind will be coming in for him. He's certainly playing like he doesn't want to be here. He should just shut the f*** up now about leaving because no one wants him when he's this poor.

I could go on about McGregor but this game should have been over.

Scum have got closer after a couple of hard away games.

We need someone to put the numerous chances away. Another striker needs to play through the middle because things aren't changing and we're a quarter of the way through the season.

Poor from Gerrard. Drops Aribo deep start of second half. Sick and tired of trying to hold onto 1-0 leads at home. Morelos and Tav should have been subbed at 60 mins. Played the full 90. Baffling.

Hearts are due some credit, at least they are actually trying to play football, not playing with 11 men behind the ball like other SPL teams.
Yep agreed
But…
They could’ve easily been down to 10 by half time
We ‘should’ have scored at least 3

Jammy bastards right enough.

We are just so unlucky.

But that's no excuse, should have won easily today.

Don’t care how good the previous saves were either that was an absolute shocker from McGregor. But he has that in him, sort of thing that makes me laugh at the notion he’s ahead of Goram, who just didn’t drop those clangers anywhere near as often.

Well that was pretty sickening at the end.

A good hour pissed away by poor finishing and then a late goalkeeping snafu.

Still positives to take from that first hour - just keep putting more of those building blocks together and it looks as if we are coming out of our poor start.

The sooner folk realise that this season is going to be an absolute shiter the better.

Heard all the “it’s going to be 4-0” “9 points clear after today” shite. We are woeful and it will be a dogfight with an utter shite celtic team for the title.

Scunnered.
You're spot on.

Morelos and Tav rotten all game but Gerrards inability to change a game shows again. He's unable to adapt to what the opposition are doing.

I think Morelos has earned himself a spot on the bench til he hits a bit of form. Patterson should be at the very least sharing the RB position with Tav now.

Poor management
What a load of pish.
Howler from MacGegor nothing else.
We should have had that game won - Gerrard's inability to spot what is going on and change the game is beyond a joke. Absolutely, McGregor made a mess after his initial good work earlier on but we should have been a couple of goals up. We can't kill off teams and despite the fact Morelos looked slow, uninterested and unable to hit a 40 yard wide goal if he had it said to me the manager didn't do his job.

That is the angriest I've been in a while, only because it seemed to be so obvious what was happening, we seem to lack any real leadership in defence

A game we should have been able to see out once again we've been let down by senior players

Pish don’t take your chances you get punished lost our way with the subs except roofe play too far back.mcgregor weakness from corners exposed when the pressure is on

Cannot for the life of me understand why sakala got left on the bench, since they took wright off that frontline was crying out for a bit of speed
…because he’s not up to it IMHO.

Summer recruitment along with the gaffer sticking with his favs who are out of form - we’re regressing at an alarming rate.

We used to have a striker called Kris Boyd who did %^*& all except score. Not enough said the hipsters. Now we have a striker who can't fucking score but his link up play is brilliant (so the hipsters tell us).

Well f.uck me. Strolling it and again missed chances costing us. If they are not screaming and shouting at each other in that dressing room there's something wrong.

In terms of finishing chances our front line is just full of mediocrity. Good footballers etc but they need an incredible amount of chances to be created before providing a return.

The sub changes changed the game. Still should've been out of sight though. Those misses by Alfie,I mean what the actual %^*&?
Gerrard should've hooked him when he made the subs,couldn't believe he kept him on.

I think Morelos has earned himself a spot on the bench til he hits a bit of form. Patterson should be at the very least sharing the RB position with Tav now.
At this moment is is genuinely scary how far behind Patterson Tav is but yet he keeps getting games. Captain or not, Tav should be dropped and kept out until Patterson has a bad one. Morelos shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 just now.

This game sums up the season. Some on here still mock you if you say the team needs to get it’s act together and that the league is far from being a foregone conclusion. We haven’t capitalised on Celtic being in disarray at the beginning of this season at all.

Don't want to hurt any feelings of the mob who cant take "negativity" I call It realism but the happy clappers don't allow it.

at what point do we prove we are a great squad ? I’m genuinely worried about us and lack of cutting edge at both ends and also baccuna is pointless signing

The front players are to blame for me, aye McGregor flapped at the cross but he made a couple of good saves. Since the start of the season we’re just not scoring enough goals. You can see why Morelos has been dropped by Colombia, he’s slashing at everything, Wright not good enough, Aribo not enough shots and goals from midfield.

Back