“Old Firm arrests” - surprised it’s not football arrests

i saw a picture in the daily rebel this morning with the caption Rangers players dejected after defeat but Lunny was in the pic on the park so another lie

They'll get off with it. The old 'lost evidence' trick will be played.

And they may be able to prove their case, in that Collum didn't hand the evidence over to his 4th official or the police.

It's probably already up for sale as souvenirs in Gallowgate slop-houses.

Intentional reporting but the minute it's the other way about they make sure it's "Rangers Fans".
They aren’t slow in saying it’s ’Rangers Fans’ even when it isn’t. Polish guy in Easterhouse got killed when we won 55, the rags up here were describing how the killers left a building bedecked in Rangers colours.
The insinuation being the killers were wearing our colours when in fact it was the building that had red,white and blue bunting. Turns out the killer supported that mob but the whole sorry affair fully exposed the anti Rangers agenda in our media.

I await the name of the judge. Then we’ll know if they’ll walk free before they even appear.
And some want these bastards back at Ibrox.

A Crozier Verdict awaits.

Not Guilty and advice to the accused from the Bench to pursue legal proceedings against the clearly sectarian Police Scotland.

Police Scotland policy is wait a few days and do a dawn raid. If they were to wade into the Savillers ( or any other football crowd for that matter) it could result in a riot.
I understand why they do that.

However, if the circumstances are such that they can’t enter a crowd for fear of the ensuing disorder then the charge should include Mobbing and Rioting.

They must be to all appearance in communication with each other, and be assembled for a common illegal purpose; and if when so assembled they act violently, or behave in a noisy, violent and disorderly manner, disturbance of the peace, the crime of mobbing and rioting is completed."

The throwing of missiles at Tav is why this scum should not be allowed back into Ibrox. Our board should be shouting about player safety after this. When you think think about the kick up they made after one of their staff was reportedly hit by a missile we should be right on top of this. That mob never miss an opportunity to put the boot into us no matter what the incident is. Fight back for fekk sake Rangers. No wonder all sorts puss all over us. Come on do something about it.

According to the BBC yesterday 3 "people" were arrested.

Just leave a little ambiguity for those who may casually glance at the story.

Then when people look back in a year or 2 they won't remember there were no away fans.

Your honour these were three over exuberant young men, requiring leniency from the court.
, the Rangers player was extremely provocative by taking a corner in front of them.

“cheeky hoops fans threw several items at The Rangers captain, although what he did to antagonize the fans is yet to be determined”

Your honour these were three over exuberant young men, requiring leniency from the court.
, the Rangers player was extremely provocative by taking a corner in front of them.

Even a corner given against them is enough to bring out the bile

Imagine essentially winning the league at their own ground and still acting in this manner.

They really are scum.

Police Scotland policy is wait a few days and do a dawn raid. If they were to wade into the Savillers ( or any other football crowd for that matter) it could result in a riot.
Celtic's policy is to use low grade CCTV, making identification difficult

I doubt if they would have been arrested unless there was CCTV evidence
The last time this happened at the piggery they said the resolution on the cameras was shit and they couldn't make out who the guilty party was.

Hopefully they have upgraded the cameras.

The Record reports that Rangers' captain James Tavernier was targeted with objects as he took a corner during the game that Celtic went on to win 2-1. It is understood a "marijuana grinder" was allegedly lobbed at the pitch before being handed to ref Willie Collum.

No, you shower of kunts, it was thrown at the Rangers captain not the pitch.

They'll get off with it. The old 'lost evidence' trick will be played.

And they may be able to prove their case, in that Collum didn't hand the evidence over to his 4th official or the police.

It's probably already up for sale as souvenirs in Gallowgate slop-houses.
Mate, the evidence was shown live in front of millions of people. You don't need the physical evidence.

They won't be worried in facing the sheriff Kevin Barry O'Connell if it ever comes to trial. The evidence will probably be lost before that. No doubt their club will come down hard on them though. :cool:

Mate, the evidence was shown live in front of millions of people. You don't need the physical evidence.
Mate, it was the loss of the physical evidence that let the accused in the Parkhead 'hanging effigies' case off scot-free!

And that evidence had been shown live in front of millions of people.

Mate, it was the loss of the physical evidence that let the accused in the Parkhead 'hanging effigies' case off scot-free!

And that evidence had been shown live in front of millions of people.
I can't remember the reason. I'd have thought it was because they couldn't prove who made them and put them up. Fair enough if I'm wrong.

Back