11 players not available for selection for Tuesday’s game

Surely Ridvan’s not fit to start if he was left on the bench for Saturday, that would be very odd.

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Raskin Dio
McCausland Cantwell Wright
Dessers

Is that the best we can put out?

I don't even want to think about what the bench will look like...
Silva for Wright and that will be the lineup.

I’d guess that it’ll be

Butland
Tav
King
Davies
Yilmaz
Raskin
Diomande
McCausland
Cantwell
Silva
Dessers

With I would assume many youth players on the bench, laughable tbh

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Raskin Dio
McCausland Cantwell Wright
Dessers

Is that the best we can put out?

I don't even want to think about what the bench will look like...

Certainly wouldn't be risking Dessers in a completely meaningless game 3 days after heavy exertion.

He's our only striker or midfielder you can rely on to score consistently and has to be available for the final.

Way things are going it’ll be the women’s team taking the field for the cup final.

Post-COVID we sacked loads of staff, most famously our kit man.

But I’m wondering if we’ve decimated the sport science team etc. To pick up 3 new injuries from Saturday must be more than bad luck.

We’ve said more than once we’ve finally ‘figured out’ what was plaguing Jack, Roofe etc but that’s clearly total bollocks, and guys that are ‘50/50’ for games tend to miss weeks and weeks.

Plus all the training ground injuries etc.

Post-COVID we sacked loads of staff, most famously our kit man.

But I’m wondering if we’ve decimated the sport science team etc. To pick up 3 new injuries from Saturday must be more than bad luck.

We’ve said more than once we’ve finally ‘figured out’ what was plaguing Jack, Roofe etc but that’s clearly total bollocks, and guys that are ‘50/50’ for games tend to miss weeks and weeks.

Plus all the training ground injuries etc.
It really wouldn't surprise me if some of the "injuries" are all in the head

Some of them will be terrified to face the fans tomorrow

I think Dessers will be desperate to play. Could very well be his final game at Ibrox.

With Roofe sure to leave and Danilo still rehabilitating from a serious knee injury, not to mention the fact he's already scored 21 goals this season after recuperating from a knee injury himself last summer, I'd say Dessers could well be here next season.

I think Lammers will be more likely to leave than Dessers mate.

Injuries to key players this season have been dire

Clement says he knows how to fix it but that’s another huge task to fix this mess

Player injuries are unreal

Back