11 players not available for selection for Tuesday’s game

Maybe I’m just being really crabbit as still in a terrible mood after Saturday, but he still wasn’t good enough.

Was promise there in terms of looked to have beating of their RB as you say, but had zero end product when we really needed it. Headed miss is pathetic and could have done more with half volley chance.

That combined with lack of effort in first half defensively means I’m still raging with him despite him being slightly better than some of the other roasters we had playing.
It was one of those rare performances when bar Butland, Dessers and Sterling its hard to make a case for any of the players. We have been so bad in the last 2 months that even showing a small bit of effort to run around is gaining praise.

Certainly wouldn't be risking Dessers in a completely meaningless game 3 days after heavy exertion.

He's our only striker or midfielder you can rely on to score consistently and has to be available for the final.
Play Roofe, then Curtis in the second half.

I think many are missing this point
Not all may be injured
And I hope some never pull on our blue Jersey again.
Still raging after the weekend
That's what I am thinking. Or hoping at least.

This is beyond a joke! A serious revamp is needed in the sport science and fitness departments. We really are in a sorry state.

Lawrence too busy necking pints than to care about his fitness

The revamp of the medical side of things and the stuff clement has hinted at genuinely could be the most important thing we do this summer more than any player that gets signed

Actually got %^*& all to do with that Mr know it all, I'm in recovery from 2 fractures in my spine 7 months ago and have just started back full time at work this week, working 2 full shifts today and tomorrow and then going to the game is prob a bit much for me at the moment.
A 2 liner saying you’re glad you seat subbed because it’s going to be shite and gave no indication of your health situation . It suggested you weren’t going because we’re rubbish.
I wish you good health and speedy recovery but you can ram your Mr Know it All patter where the sun doesn’t shine

Mate got offered two tickets together for him and his son he thought his son just said no Saturday and Sunday because the result but nope even the weans are sick of watching that dross.

How did it become this bad?

Actually got %^*& all to do with that Mr know it all, I'm in recovery from 2 fractures in my spine 7 months ago and have just started back full time at work this week, working 2 full shifts today and tomorrow and then going to the game is prob a bit much for me at the moment.
To be fair, Ibrox is probably the worst place you can go while trying to rehab an injury, you’d probably get 20 mins in and then get carried off again

Agree with you. I took like Dessers and have defended him a lot on here but, we need better for our main number 9. I'd definitely be keeping him as a squad player though. That number of goals are difficult to replace.
We have to hope Danilo is that man, it would be madness to spend big money on another striker when we have far greater needs all over the pitch.

Jack & Lowry available, since neither is on that list? I think they both got a half in the Glasgow Cup the other day. A few minutes from the bench, depending on how many we're ahead :p

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Raskin Dio
McCausland Cantwell Wright
Dessers

Is that the best we can put out?

I don't even want to think about what the bench will look like...
Probably just hand them league before they kick a ball

"NOT AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION"
So what is the story for a few of them? If not injured or ill but not available, have some home truths been dished out? Do we have players who can't have a hard game and play 3 days later? Are some so badly conditioned?

There were rumours a few weeks ago certain players had been told to find new clubs. Lawrence, Dowell, Cantwell were mentioned.

Add to Goldson being binned off, Butland allegedly agreeing a move in June, Lundstram being released….

Nothing concrete but certainly has the hallmarks.

Mate got offered two tickets together for him and his son he thought his son just said no Saturday and Sunday because the result but nope even the weans are sick of watching that dross.

How did it become this bad?
Mentally weak that haven't sought out help to learn how to support through thick and thin.

Watching the mangers press conference he clearly isn’t happy with the medical set up and looks like there will be a whole revamp of the medical side and new people being brought in to replace some medical staff.

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Raskin Dio
Dessers

After what PC did to Cantwell on Saturday I can't imagine he is busting a gut to help him out tomorrow night.

We have to hope Danilo is that man, it would be madness to spend big money on another striker when we have far greater needs all over the pitch.
My fear is he's lost a bit of something after the injury,seen players with serious injuries never getting back to their best

I really don’t get the fascination with Cantwell. Not a dig or anything buddy but for me, there’s been too many big games where he’s failed to make any sort of impact.
Well some people say that but he is a grafter and certainly has the talent to turn a game ,whereas we have full backs who are costing us losses galore with terrible passing of the ball and rank bad defending and without a doubt have cost us the points which would have won us the league,not the first league campaign they have cost us but they ho never to be dropped,but there we go.

There were rumours a few weeks ago certain players had been told to find new clubs. Lawrence, Dowell, Cantwell were mentioned.

Add to Goldson being binned off, Butland allegedly agreeing a move in June, Lundstram being released….

Nothing concrete but certainly has the hallmarks.
If we're still going for trophies at that point (at least one if not two) then that seems incredibly stupid.

Why would you piss off several members of your squad with a number of key games coming up?

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Raskin Dio
Dessers

Take wright out and I’d rather play with 10

After listening to the full press conference, it sounded like he is holding individuals in the medical department to account and there will be staff changes
We do seem to have issues backstage with all areas including coaching , injuries , scouting etc etc this might be the changes that are needed going forward and his to save his job

Back