11 yellow cards tonight

Genuinely one of the worst refereeing performances I’ve ever seen. A lunatic fckwit.
Should have probably booked about ten of theirs. Their number 8 should have been booked about 5 fouls earlier. UEFA site stats show 10 fouls. I take it they stopped counting after half an hour??

When Tav counted the "yards" to their wall, it was at best 7/8 yards and when he pointed it out, the ref spoke to him like he was a wee boy, the ref lost the plot in general, imo.
Just said likewise on another thread. Was a crazy situation. Blatantly got it wrong but wanted to give Tav grief for pointing it out.

What would have happened if we’d lost with the guy who was booked twice still on the park (or even if he’d scored the winner).

Do we just think he was booked but actually wasn’t or had the ref forgot to write his name on his card?
Nobody was booked twice, until the very end.

The ref completely lost control of the game, allowed their time wasting from minute one and acted like he’d forgotten what a foul was in the last 10 mins. A night to forget for him.

Just as well we did it!

I thought the ref ref in the first leg was a shambles but this guy was on another level. He was completely out of his depth, a disgrace.
My take exactly, I said before the game, he’s got to better than the last one, how wrong was I!

I'm certain he failed to send off one of their players for a second booking, it was mentioned on RTV.
Then later I'm sure he did it with a different player USG player.
We won he was very poor and could easily have cost us.

Back