15th may 2021

I think we would.

That lineup had Sadiq, Ejaria, Flanagan, Katić, Coulibaly, Murphy, Halliday and Windass starting.
We should have won the league that season, in my opinion; beat them twice at Ibrox as well. Tavernier's error at Parkhead was costly, from what I remember, where for much of it we were the better side.

3 years on from lifting 55. What a disgrace they have been. Seville aside. Arguably as far behind that lot now than the day gerrard walked in the door. Regressions all over the club.

the team for the last league game versus Hibs (5-5)

Alnwick

Tav
Bates
Martin
Halliday

Holt
Rossiter

Candeias
Goss
Murphy

Cummings

subs: Windass, Herrera, Alves, Kelly, O'Halloran, Hodson, Docherty

if you don't shudder reading that then you need help
finishing 3 pts behind the Sheep in 3rd and only 3 pts ahead of Hibs in 4th

Alnwick

Tav
Bates
Martin
Halliday

Holt
Rossiter

Candeias
Goss
Murphy

Cummings

That's grim. I think I've put those kind of lines up to the back of my memory. I forget how bad it actually was

Alnwick

Tav
Bates
Martin
Halliday

Holt
Rossiter

Candeias
Goss
Murphy

Cummings

I'm shuddering.

It's like moving from Modem to Broadband.

Pity that current broadband keeps dropping out

3 years on from lifting 55. What a disgrace they have been. Seville aside. Arguably as far behind that lot now than the day gerrard walked in the door. Regressions all over the club.

Who is they?

The team was refreshed a bit after Seville and completed changed last summer.

It's different players ffs and the guys we have may end the season with 2 cups and be a springboard for the next good Rangers team.

We should have won the league that season, in my opinion; beat them twice at Ibrox as well. Tavernier's error at Parkhead was costly, from what I remember, where for much of it we were the better side.
Should've the following season as well.

2 post Christmas collapses in a row.

I agree with your post, generally. However, the bit i've highlighted in bold is complete hyperbolic nonsense and deep down, you know it.
You not seen Sammy post before.

But yes, it’s absolute tripe. Swap the injury situations for both teams round this season and we win the league, I’m convinced.

It could be a while before we see ourselves back as champions to regress so badly has been a severe lack of leadership and basic mismanagement. We have a huge job on our hands to try and turn this around again.

We are behind, yes. Nowhere near as far behind as when Gerrard took over though

Came up on my memories today. Not often I go drinking with the Kiwi True Blues but my God that was a fun night.

Back