22 years ago today

Is that the earliest a cup final has been played?
Hampden was being used for the CL final later that month and I believe UEFA insisted that the pitch had 2 weeks to "rest". Safe to say the Hampden pitch was a disgrace earlier that season for the LCF - tattie fields have been more playable.

Zidane scored THAT volley for Real Madrid to win the CL against Bayer Leverkusen.

Without DOUBT in my top 5 Rangers games of all time

Absolute BEDLAM when Lovenkrands scored that winner, I was on the telly afterwards and my manager at the time said to me when I went into work on the Monday, were you at the game on Saturday? :D I was wanting my neighbours to see me for a big GIRFUY!!!

Ferguson was absolutely fantastic that day

I'd took the car over as was hoping to head out afterwards if we'd won

I was driving past the Tolbooth on the way home and the faces on the rabids were a joy to behold :D:D

Dunfermline v Hearts 1968 SCF was played the same day we lost to Aberdeen 2-3. In the final league game at Ibrox.

Only game we lost that season.

Dunfermline v Hearts 1968 SCF was played the same day we lost to Aberdeen 2-3. In the final league game at Ibrox.
Only game we lost that season.
2002 Cup Final was last Old Firm game with Mum still here - she passed away the following Sunday evening - 2 days after the Doctor told us she would be ok.

Back