2nd May 1987

A great day, we were in the banks o dee club before the game. I was lucky enough to have a ticket but there was loads looking for them. A local came in waving a ticket about asking for £50 for it and just being a prick. One smack in the face later his nose was burst and he had lost the ticket. Police came and arrested him for breach. Chuckle.

First title in 9 years. Any bears on here see themselves in the pitch invasion? B-)

My first time invading a pitch, we stayed the weekend and me and a mate paid £20 & £30 for a couple of tickets of the sheep.
Took a bit of their pitch back to our hotel after the game and when asked by the barman what is that, I said your pitch. To be fair he took it well as did the hotel manager, also a sheep fan.
Great memories and a great day.

What a day that was.

Coming out of the Beach End, and seeing the goalposts climbing the hill in front of me.

I was on the pitch, but have never spotted myself in this video, I did have a photo of me in the crowd that was in the paper though.

I was in the main stand after getting a ticket through my mate’s old man. It’s always been a minor regret of mine that I never got down onto the pitch.

People may forget now, but at the outset of that season there were no less than 5 serious challengers for the title. For us to win it the way we did doesn’t really get the credit it deserves, IMO.

Nevertheless, it’s still arguably my favourite ever Rangers memory.

I was 12 in 1978 when we had last won it. I was there for the Rangers v Motherwell final game.
I was 21 in 1987, that was a long 9 years that took me through all my secondary school days.
I was working down south, i remember going into a TV shop in Guildford that had “a snippet” of the final whistle scenes.
It marked a major moment in my life at that time.
The point being bears all over the planet were celebrating this win

I remember the day well. Jumped on Chris Woods' back as he tried to make his escape :)

Falkirk winner that day was scored by a near neighbour of mine Jimmy Gilmour who happened to be Jimmy Johnston's nephew.

I was in the main stand after getting a ticket through my mate’s old man. It’s always been a minor regret of mine that I never got down onto the pitch.

People may forget now, but at the outset of that season there were no less than 5 serious challengers for the title. For us to win it the way we did doesn’t really get the credit it deserves, IMO.

Nevertheless, it’s still arguably my favourite ever Rangers memory.
I was in the Main Stand aswell. Managed to get down that wall. Aged 16 mind, Great Memories

Me and my dad got back to our Carmyle bus and the guys were saying they took down the goalposts. What a day. My best I think.

Refreshing to hear a radio commentary with no agenda against us, just Richard Park and his co-commentator giving the facts with no snide remarks, or sniping that the wonderful hoops have been hard done by.
If that was today, it would just be Liam Mick Loud screeching on about how his favourites have been robbed, and Fanta Bawz insisting all the decisions went in our favour. Everything would be all about the scum.
Happy days back then.

I always try and find myself in this footage but can never find us. One of the many with a red jumper in the away end so am definitely there somewhere
Five of us paid £20 each for £4 tickets from sheep fans but worth every penny. Possibly my favourite ever game.

Final few minutes live radio

I remember playing snooker with my mate in his house (kids table not some billiard room!) listening to this and going absolutely tonto when Falkirk took the lead late on and even moreso when the final whistle went!

First title in 9 years. Any bears on here see themselves in the pitch invasion? B-)

Definitely invaded pitch but was about 5 mins after others had
Remember when Walter and Souness came back out to celebrate I knoticed standing on touchline a ex school mate from woodfarm high who also use to sell programmes at Ibrox

Train left Ayr 06:00. Lost most my money playing cards on the way up ( 21 years old, naive) . On pitch , 'trendy???? blue and white benetton top'. Never seen myself on video.

Great memories of first league win i had attended. Was there most if not all games that season.

Didnt see us winning the league having led 2-0 vs Dundee Utd only to lose 3-2 in 3rd game of season:oops:.

What a header from Butcher. Many slate him but %^*& me what a player and inspiation he was. Still one of my heroes

Last season I was living in Scotland before I moved down here. Got the football special up and back from Glasgow. On the pitch at the end and great journey back then mad night out in Glasgow

I know I've mentioned it before but I met my favourite teacher there. Mrs Blackwood. Me and my dad were making our way down the seats to get to the front and I saw her there. Carmyle Primary loyal. Genuinely the best teacher I had, took the football team. Loved her.

Back