4 monthly season ticket payments

No payment taken and no idea if a direct debit is set up. What happens if you miss first payment for whatever reason as I’m pretty certain I used a now closed bank account last year? I take it you get time to sort it out as I’ve a feeling mine isn’t going to work

No payment taken and no idea if a direct debit is set up. What happens if you miss first payment for whatever reason as I’m pretty certain I used a now closed bank account last year? I take it you get time to sort it out as I’ve a feeling mine isn’t going to work
You’ll get an email with a link to pay and a deadline date.

Better not be, I've already emailed a week or two ago asking Rangers what account number and sort code they had and they replied with the four numbers my card ends in so it's not my fault
If a payment fails there’s a £20 admin fee don’t know how it would work in this situation but the link you get to pay has the payment automatically set for £20 more than ur original DD

Ok

Great service from ticket centre.

Emailed them today

Got confirmation back of dates, 3rd June for 1st one.

All to do with when I you set up direct debit.

Usually takes 14 days to set up DD, so I applied 23rd April and too late for May payment.

Ok

Emailed them today

Usually takes 14 days to set up DD, so I applied 23rd April and too late for May payment.

What email address did you use pal?

I did the same but had no response. Guessing I could be in same boat as you with first payment next month

I don't had 2 taken and then another email saying 1 has 3 days to renew. Quite worried as it takes about 5 days for someone to get back to you

Ok

Emailed them today

The one that hasn’t come off for me was done on the same day as yours, so bit more relaxed.

I’ve been trying to pay mine outright with my card the last few days and keep getting denied… It really is a fũcking joke how every year is a total shit show , I’m actually taking the day off work tomorrow to go to the ticket office and sort it …

What happens if I can't get the ticket office? I have 2 that's sent me the stuff about the direct debit and they have came off 1 hasn't

The money for my 2 hasn’t been taken out yet but we didn’t renew until the end of April. It takes around 7-10 days for a Direct Debit to be presented so might be next week before it comes out. I’ve had an email confirming purchase but nothing yet with DD dates.

Despite being in auto-renew I tried using the new ticketing site to renew but I keep getting this when I login;

2023/24 Season Ticket holders:​

• There were no subscriptions found that could be renewed at this time
Have you changed your password using the link on the renew email that you got.

No payment taken from my bank account- however, I can see a direct debit has been setup with Rangers.

I've not had an email confirming Direct Debit dates.

We shall see what transpires over the next couple of days.
Further to this, I've just received an email from Rangers with Direct Debit Advance Notice attached. First payment on 3rd June.

Back