5 match altering decisions went against Rangers, not 1 went for Rangers

Our wall was atrocious at the free kick and our defence terrible at their second. That is why we only drew.

The ref gave all those decisions against us apart from the ones that went for us but those should be ignored to suit the agenda.

couldn,t make the game due to illness but my view was the tackle on jack and piss poor defending made us drop points.before that tackle rangers dominated with jack breaking everything thistle did in midfield down.after the tackle he looked afraid to do what he does best and go in where it hurts as if he was injured and didnt want to make it worse

Yeah Sutton likes a wind up here and there but for the most park I find him quite reasonable and fair. He is a far superior pundit than McCoin. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that I dislike McCoin more than I dislike Sutton.
McCoist is a money grabber and will sell his sole for cash, but to prefer Sutton? That's a step too far.

To be fair to the ref, the tackle on Jack was a straight red but only after watching it on a replay on TV could that decision have been made but the free kick to thistle in the box ?????? Nobody but nobody can say why that decision was given to them and for anyone trying to justify or agreeing with the award, sorry go visit the doctor.

FFS this thread is like something you would expect from the tims. Ref did not cost us the game. Our inability to defend properly yet again cost us two points. Ref was fine, we need to stop this every game they are out to get us stuff. Collum might make mistakes but is an honest ref.

Tonight that was 100% piss poor defending.

Mate, I'm happy to state that you are bigger Rangers fan than me and you probably go to more games and spend more on merchandise. By any measure you are more loyal and none of that is sarcasm. You seem like a very honest person as well, a man who believes in fair play.

But you have no comprehension of how to win the league in Scotland and I think you have even less comprehension of how imperative it is to do so. If your view is the prevailing one amongst Rangers fans, we will stay second, at best, for literally all time coming.

Lawwel knows exactly how to win the league and is well aware of the importance.

Was a mistake but it was a thrown in round about the halfway line. In no way was that a game changing decision

V Motherwell Moult should have gone.

V Hibs. McGregor , McGeoch and Stokes all should have gone.

V Hearts Wallace wrongly flagged offside

V Ross County Davies elbow on Miller was a shocker.

V Thistle Edwards over the Ball challenge was a straight red. Collum obviously never saw this and I believe that is what he was explaining.

But in your world Rangers wrongly being awarded a throw in on the halfway line somehow negates these glaring errors by match officials?

Spot on, we are cut from the same cloth.

This agenda people have against the refs when we drop points has to stop. We dropped 2 points due to the performance of our team not the ref.
Ok, so had the referee blown for that stonewall penalty we would still have dropped points? The bottom line is that by not giving us a fair decision they are altering the course of the match and influencing the result. No one is blaming the referees I don't believe, what they are doing though is highlighting that the referees (Beaton and to a lesser scale Collum) Have already this season altered the outcome of our matches.
Beaton point blank denied us a result, he cheated Rangers team, club and fans - He is a dirty pandering cheat.

Ok, so had the referee blown for that stonewall penalty we would still have dropped points? The bottom line is that by not giving us a fair decision they are altering the course of the match and influencing the result. No one is blaming the referees I don't believe, what they are doing though is highlighting that the referees (Beaton and to a lesser scale Collum) Have already this season altered the outcome of our matches.
Beaton point blank denied us a result, he cheated Rangers team, club and fans - He is a dirty pandering cheat.
Could also say if he gave the throw in the correct way we might not of got the equaliser. The bottom line here is we weren't good enough on the night and for every point we drop we seem to be looking into finding decisions that cost us 2 or 3 points, we go 1 up against partick we should be good enough to go and kill them off instead of looking for decisions to win us the games

Our abysmal defending and shocking 15 mins post HT was the reason we didn't win.

Any ref concerns were secondary to our own teams shorcomings on Fri and that's the main concern IMO.

I think the referees are intimidated, so yes, it's cheating. You could imagine Collum being in a bit of a quandary, thinking - shit, if I give a penalty and Rangers get the 3 points, I will face a media hell and get demoted, but if I err on the other side and go against awarding it to Rangers, it will all blow over, just like Beaton v Hibs. Unfortunately, that's where we are today and even some of the better referees know that they have to toe the party line.
I await the next time a Rangers player does the same thing and falls on the ball with no one near him, but I know full well the decision will not be in Rangers' favour, as the rules have not changed. It's just different rules for Rangers.

Could also say if he gave the throw in the correct way we might not of got the equaliser. The bottom line here is we weren't good enough on the night and for every point we drop we seem to be looking into finding decisions that cost us 2 or 3 points, we go 1 up against partick we should be good enough to go and kill them off instead of looking for decisions to win us the games

what throw in?

I don't see any teams booting the shit out of the unwashed and completely getting away with it. That in itself is fairly difficult to overcome without slaughtering our team for admittedly poor defending. We should and could have pissed all over thistle but when you are not getting clear refereeing decisions in your favour then it IS an uphill battle. Lets be clear here we WILL overcome
This agenda people have against the refs when we drop points has to stop. We dropped 2 points due to the performance of our team not the ref.

I think the referees are intimidated, so yes, it's cheating. You could imagine Collum being in a bit of a quandary, thinking - shit, if I give a penalty and Rangers get the 3 points, I will face a media hell and get demoted, but if I err on the other side and go against awarding it to Rangers, it will all blow over, just like Beaton v Hibs. Unfortunately, that's where we are today and even some of the better referees know that they have to toe the party line.
I await the next time a Rangers player does the same thing and falls on the ball with no one near him, but I know full well the decision will not be in Rangers' favour, as the rules have not changed. It's just different rules for Rangers.
Sometimes with the messages I'm reading here I'm thinking it's a feckin Timmy forum, this is the exact way they used to go on

I don't see any teams booting the shit out of the unwashed and completely getting away with it. That in itself is fairly difficult to overcome without slaughtering our team for admittedly poor defending. We should and could have pissed all over thistle but when you are not getting clear refereeing decisions in your favour then it IS an uphill battle. Lets be clear here we WILL overcome

5 yellows and 1 red for Thistle.

As I mentioned above our abysmal defending and showing 15 mins post HT are the sole reason we didn't win the match.

Any refereeing misgivings are secondary to the point we should have won - and could have been discussed after the match with 3 points in the bag, instead of trying to be somekind of excuse for the draw.

several game changing decisions against Rangers and at least two bone breaking tackles yet OTL chooses to focus on a totally minor throw in decision that benefitted us indirectly.

You're a crank mate and that just shows you as such. Never a Rangers fan.
He's the same when you mention Thomson.

Apparently the throw in he gave us that led to McKay scoring against the pondlife cancels out the Stokes dive and the Jelavic cheating.
Yeah that's right, a throw in on the half way line was the same as blatant cheating in a cup final or giving a penalty to win the league.

To be fair Morelos should ha e been sent off, clearly kicks the lad. However yet again our players deal with horrendous tackles, its happened in every game bar Hearts. The tackle on Jack was disgusting but the message is clear you can tackle like that v Rangers.

The throw in that Ontheline mentions was also a bad decision more so because it was a clear throw on rather than a big decesion wrong.

The foul for theor free kick was a foul but it was the exact same thing that happenedto Kenny Miller seconds before.

The decision at the end was a cop out, my most hated aspect of referee's unsure of something make up a foul and give to defence.

Edit: re read my post I know there are loads of spelling mistakes, this phone awful for typing and can not be bothered sorting them all.

Morelos should have been a yellow imo. Windass should have walked for his gesture to the PT fans

100pc correct assessment from someone who understands exactly what is going on in Scottish football. This post should be memorialised in some way so everyone can read it.

To add, SB has outlined exactly what Collum's thought process was, in the moments he took to decide. To give Rangers a penalty in the last minute which would turn a draw into a win would result in intense scrutiny and criticism from the Timmy Machine and his countless media allies. Collum, like all refs knows this - why risk censure and hassle at work, and possibly your home and family attacked (Timmy has previous) and your car vandalised. Refs are human and like everyone else, they chose the path of least resistance.

And Collum was correct about one thing, despite giving what one poster rightly called, "the worst decision in association football history", the only criticism Collum gets is from bams like me on FF. And even then, the Marquis of Queensbury Loyal on here, which seems to be about half the board, are at pains to defend Collum and make false equivalence between refereeing errors for and against Rangers.

To remind ourselves, a PT player on the ground leaned on the ball and held it in his arm like he was ready to stand up and play gridiron. No Rangers player was near him, and PT get a free kick. How is fathomable?

Last edited:
He's the same when you mention Thomson.

Apparently the throw in he gave us that led to McKay scoring against the pondlife cancels out the Stokes dive and the Jelavic cheating.
Yeah that's right, a throw in on the half way line was the same as blatant cheating in a cup final or giving a penalty to win the league.
No. I compare like with like.
How is a handball claim a "match changing decision"?
I have examples of penalty claims and a handball by our goalkeeper that should have been a sending off.
We got our wee bit of luck.

No mention of how Windass should have been sent off.
Somehow it is the refs are all against us.

All this nonsense about referees scared to give us decisions in case of intimidation.
That being the case the intimidation would have stopped.
So how come they continue?

Yeah Sutton likes a wind up here and there but for the most park I find him quite reasonable and fair. He is a far superior pundit than McCoin. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that I dislike McCoin more than I dislike Sutton.

Seriously mate you need to lie down in a dark room for a while, Sutton FFS a rat of the highest order.

I have examples of penalty claims and a handball by our goalkeeper that should have been a sending off.

All this nonsense about referees scared to give us decisions in case of intimidation.

OTL, question for you mate, do you think Rangers and Celtic receive equal treatment from referees in Scotland?

OP is being too sensible, posters will be along to tell him that we need to just get on with it because that's 'the Rangers way'.

Every game this season our opponents should've seen at least 1 red card in the match. How many have been issued?

These are my understandings also.

I see that Beaton is now back and will take charge of Dundee v Celtic, I feel quite confident that he will not alter the outcome of the match to suit Dundee, in-fact I would go as far as to say that if Celtic by chance, should they be having an off day!?!! things are not going their way!! an' they go a goal behind. They then struggle to get an equalizer.
I'll bet that John Beaton will step up and make a match changing decision to get Celtic back on level terms.
Grounds? He is a panderer to Japanese Eyed Pete.

Seriously mate you need to lie down in a dark room for a while, Sutton FFS a rat of the highest order.

McCoist has caused a lot more harm to Rangers than Sutton. He drained the club of valuable resources when we needed it most. He was no better than the rest of the spivs. Sutton is no doubt a twat and has his moments, but for the most part calls it like it is and is far more objective when calling our games than McCoist or even Butcher.

McCoist has caused a lot more harm to Rangers than Sutton. He drained the club of valuable resources when we needed it most. He was no better than the rest of the spivs. Sutton is no doubt a twat and has his moments, but for the most part calls it like it is and is far more objective when calling our games than McCoist or even Butcher.

Just wait till were back up then we'll see if Sutton ' calls it as it is ' right now were not a serious threat to his ' club ' so he can patronise us, would you say his goading of our boss was ' calling it as it is '

As I mentioned above our abysmal defending and showing 15 mins post HT are the sole reason we didn't win the match.

Any refereeing misgivings are secondary to the point we should have won - and could have been discussed after the match with 3 points in the bag, instead of trying to be somekind of excuse for the draw.
The refereeing decisions were contributrary mate there should have been at least 2 red cards also yellows were given after some fairly heavy tackles had gone unpunished. I get what you're saying our defence has been poor since the start of the season. Given we are a completely new team with a new playing style for now we need as much help as we can get. We had some luck on our side against Motherwell but not a lot since really. The team imo are not completely to blame given how early it is in the season

I hardly think the thistle game constitutes him calling it as it is he is equally as snide as Mccoist and Butcher who are completely condescending in their observations. They have treated the support like idiots with Mccoist taking a mega salary for managing effectively a group of players no better than a fn pub team and Butcher with his retarded comments about Pedro and the team. Maybe Suttons mind was sharpened and clarified when he heard the support serenading him throughout the game bankrupt fcukwit that he is

We have been on the wrong side of some absolute rubbish this year but have also suffered in the past, it's just back then we had players and mentality to get round it.

The tims have always had the players but very rarely the mentality to get over bad decisions, it's why we more often than not prevail in the tight league races.

You compare like for like do you?

Tell me when Thomson has ever changed his mind to give a decision against the filth?
When did he ever give Rangers a penalty for a dive?
Tell us all when Thomson has ever given any side other than sellick a penalty for a ball hitting a players back?

I'll make it dead easy.
The two penalties he got wrong both benefited the poets. He never changed his mind.
A cross hitting a players back in the penalty area? Happens pretty much every game.
It has only been a penalty to aid the filth.

Your defence of referees has long been the source of FF ridicule, you've gone a step further this time though. You are lying to yourself to stick up for them now.
Around the time of that semi against the pondlife you quite happily suggested that Thomson giving Rangers that throw in was all the proof that was needed to prove he wasn't a cheat.
It's funny that you come on here accusing Rangers fans of doing the mentally challengeds bidding when they are rightly angered by poor refereeing, yet here you are defending their pet match official.
In a further twist of irony, Willie Collum (the referee you said I was a disgrace for suggesting was more honest than Madden) is the only referee to have the balls to send off a player against Rangers this season.

So we've had Madden at Motherwell not apply the rules to avoid a red card.
Beaton v Hibs x3.
Dallas v Dundee
And Thomson at Dingwall.
Tell me again how my belief that Collum is a million times the referee of any of those clowns is aiding the mentally challengeds.

You compare like for like do you?

Tell me when Thomson has ever changed his mind to give a decision against the filth?
When did he ever give Rangers a penalty for a dive?
Tell us all when Thomson has ever given any side other than sellick a penalty for a ball hitting a players back?

I'll make it dead easy.
The two penalties he got wrong both benefited the poets. He never changed his mind.
A cross hitting a players back in the penalty area? Happens pretty much every game.
It has only been a penalty to aid the filth.

Your defence of referees has long been the source of FF ridicule, you've gone a step further this time though. You are lying to yourself to stick up for them now.
Around the time of that semi against the pondlife you quite happily suggested that Thomson giving Rangers that throw in was all the proof that was needed to prove he wasn't a cheat.
It's funny that you come on here accusing Rangers fans of doing the mentally challengeds bidding when they are rightly angered by poor refereeing, yet here you are defending their pet match official.
In a further twist of irony, Willie Collum (the referee you said I was a disgrace for suggesting was more honest than Madden) is the only referee to have the balls to send off a player against Rangers this season.

So we've had Madden at Motherwell not apply the rules to avoid a red card.
Beaton v Hibs x3.
Dallas v Dundee
And Thomson at Dingwall.
Tell me again how my belief that Collum is a million times the referee of any of those clowns is aiding the mentally challengeds.

1. He hasn't
2. I would like to think Rangers players are above all that nonsense.
3. He hasn't

Is this you evidence of a big conspiracy theory?
I can go round in circles.
Craig Thomson was accused of cheating for chopping off a tims goal under allegations of Clint Hill diving.
In this big conspiarcy of yours, he would just have allowed the goal, to avoid the intimidation? To get it right up the Rangers?

I will make this even easier for you.
Your understanding of the laws of the game is a source of ridicule.
I have showed you pictures and videos, from Scotland, England and around Europe of a player leading with the arm is a yellow card offence. You seem to think you know best than some of the best referees in the world.
Quite simply. You don't!
I have included 2 Rangers players in those stills and videos. So if Rangers players are being cautioned and not sent off for this offence we must be part of this conspiracy theory in our favour. It is beyond laughable and ridicule. You simply do not understand the laws of the game.

We can go round in circles with this.
October 4th 2009 Ibrox Park.
We won 2-1. Craig Thomson cautioned 2 tims for diving inside the box, which tv evidence later showed to be penalties.
Now all referees except Collum, are in this conspiracy according to you. Or is he? He was the referee on Friday don't forget. So when did Dougie McDonald ever change his mind against Rangers? As you well know, all these accusations of referees being terrified have been going on on followfollow for years. How come this intimidation is still going on? This debate isn't restricted to Craig Thomson. Craig Thomson cautioned thumbheid for diving last season. According the scum it's cos he's "a cheating orange bassa"

Once again, you have made another false allegation against me. I did not call you a disgrace.
I am fully aware, there are a number of posters who would have hit the red triangle, if I had called anyone a name.
I therefore avoid it.
I have repeatedly said we should be backing our own at all times.
Niether did I say anything of the sort around the time of the semi final. I smiled with interest on posts about it.
I didn't need to comment. It was nearly a year later, when I raised the matter.
Just another very poor cover up by you.

Posters are now starting to laugh at Thornliebank Bear's obsession with Craig Thomson.
They are now starting to see through all your false allegations against me.

Because people like you and others who have a very poor understanding of the laws, doesn't mean to say the referees' decisions are poor. More often than not it is the fact they are correct.

1. He hasn't
2. I would like to think Rangers players are above all that nonsense.
3. He hasn't

Is this you evidence of a big conspiracy theory?
I can go round in circles.
Craig Thomson was accused of cheating for chopping off a tims goal under allegations of Clint Hill diving.
In this big conspiarcy of yours, he would just have allowed the goal, to avoid the intimidation? To get it right up the Rangers?

I will make this even easier for you.
Your understanding of the laws of the game is a source of ridicule.
I have showed you pictures and videos, from Scotland, England and around Europe of a player leading with the arm is a yellow card offence. You seem to think you know best than some of the best referees in the world.
Quite simply. You don't!
I have included 2 Rangers players in those stills and videos. So if Rangers players are being cautioned and not sent off for this offence we must be part of this conspiracy theory in our favour. It is beyond laughable and ridicule. You simply do not understand the laws of the game.

We can go round in circles with this.
October 4th 2009 Ibrox Park.
We won 2-1. Craig Thomson cautioned 2 tims for diving inside the box, which tv evidence later showed to be penalties.
Now all referees except Collum, are in this conspiracy according to you. Or is he? He was the referee on Friday don't forget. So when did Dougie McDonald ever change his mind against Rangers? As you well know, all these accusations of referees being terrified have been going on on followfollow for years. How come this intimidation is still going on? This debate isn't restricted to Craig Thomson. Craig Thomson cautioned thumbheid for diving last season. According the scum it's cos he's "a cheating orange bassa"

Once again, you have made another false allegation against me. I did not call you a disgrace.
I am fully aware, there are a number of posters who would have hit the red triangle, if I had called anyone a name.
I therefore avoid it.
I have repeatedly said we should be backing our own at all times.
Niether did I say anything of the sort around the time of the semi final. I smiled with interest on posts about it.
I didn't need to comment. It was nearly a year later, when I raised the matter.
Just another very poor cover up by you.

Posters are now starting to laugh at Thornliebank Bear's obsession with Craig Thomson.
They are now starting to see through all your false allegations against me.

Because people like you and others who have a very poor understanding of the laws, doesn't mean to say the referees' decisions are poor. More often than not it is the fact they are correct.

I have never once claimed all referees are in on a conspiracy, so don't go acting all upset at what you say are false allegations when you are throwing them about.
I have stated on several occasions that Craig Thomson is a serial cheat.
The fact that every major decision with silverware on the line benefits one club would back that up.
You tell me I have a poor undestanding of the rules, yet you defend the very people who don't apply them.
You claim to have posted videos and images from around the world for my benefit.
We both know that is an absolute lie.
I have only ever seen you post images in an attempt to prove Rangers players should be getting sent off. Funnily enough, the one time I did ask you for an image (Moults lunge on the opening day) you disappeared.

While I'm on the subject of you lying, let's go back to your claim of a false allegation.
You absolutely 100% called me a disgrace for supporting an RC ref (Collum) over a supposed Protestant Rangers fan (Madden)
Even months after it, when I raised the fact on another refereeing thread, you stuck to your guns that I was a disgrace.
Now you want to tell me it never happened?

I'll stick by what I said in my previous post.
You are so far gone with your support for Thomson that you will lie on here to defend him. You are actually rewriting your own history now to stick up for referees.
That is just plain weird.

Two of the handballs were from point blank range and the players hands were not in an unatural position so clutching at straws there, the one on the deck was not a foul for thistle but also no pen.
Indirect free kick to rangers IMO

Two of the handballs were from point blank range and the players hands were not in an unatural position so clutching at straws there, the one on the deck was not a foul for thistle but also no pen.

You're right it wasn't a foul for Thistle.
For shielding the ball it should have been an indirect free kick inside the box for us.

Three hand balls by PT, one in the first half, one in the middle of the second and one at the death - at the death the fuckin guy on the deck was leaning on the ball with it between his arm the way a person lies on a pillow on a couch. And PT got a free kick.

The tackle on Jack was a straight red, a vindictive attempt to do real damage - not even a yellow.

The goal from the free kick should have been a free kick to Rangers for climbing on Miller moments prior.

The problem is, referees are so intimidated by the Celtic machine (club, fans and media allies) they wont give us the big calls.

To any bear who thinks these things even out, or we shouldn't make a fuss, or that this isnt really happening, you need to wake up and fight for your club before it's too late.

Lastly, McCoist, the Robert Lundy of today, a man with a lot to do to make it up to us after his behaviour of the last few years; not one of the five decisions referred to above did he call for Rangers. Craigan, obviously he wont but to his credit he makes no bones about is allegiance. None of them do. But McCoist, a childhood hero, a complete sell out.

McCoist was the same v Ross County, especially when their captain went in with the elbow to do Miller - even Sutton said it was a red. McCoist said he thought it was an "honest challenge".

Never in the history of our club has a player fallen from such a height - I say with sincerity that I believe Sutton gives significantly more calls to Rangers than McCoist. Very, very sad.

Sad to say I believe that you are 100% right but how the f**k do we fix it ? the compliance officer is a joke thats not funny, he is worth 9 points at least to them a season, but how do we get rid of this corrupt excrement ?

I have never once claimed all referees are in on a conspiracy, so don't go acting all upset at what you say are false allegations when you are throwing them about.
I have stated on several occasions that Craig Thomson is a serial cheat.
The fact that every major decision with silverware on the line benefits one club would back that up.
You tell me I have a poor undestanding of the rules, yet you defend the very people who don't apply them.
You claim to have posted videos and images from around the world for my benefit.
We both know that is an absolute lie.
I have only ever seen you post images in an attempt to prove Rangers players should be getting sent off. Funnily enough, the one time I did ask you for an image (Moults lunge on the opening day) you disappeared.

While I'm on the subject of you lying, let's go back to your claim of a false allegation.
You absolutely 100% called me a disgrace for supporting an RC ref (Collum) over a supposed Protestant Rangers fan (Madden)
Even months after it, when I raised the fact on another refereeing thread, you stuck to your guns that I was a disgrace.
Now you want to tell me it never happened?

I'll stick by what I said in my previous post.
You are so far gone with your support for Thomson that you will lie on here to defend him. You are actually rewriting your own history now to stick up for referees.
That is just plain weird.
It wasn't even you I quoted.
I said it was disgraceful and Rangers supporter would want a tim supporter to get a gig before a Rangers supporter.
I generalised. I didn't get personal. I know posters would have hit the red triangle.
You became involved in the thread when I said that.
I replied to you.

How does every major decision benefit one club, when he has booked them for diving, when it was indeed penalties?
When he has chopped off goals? Those are the facts lets stick to them.

That's right. You don't understand them. The referees are applying them.

In your mind referees are deliberately not sending off our opponents.
That is a suggestion of a conspiracy.

I said it was disgraceful and Rangers supporter would want a tim supporter to get a gig before a Rangers supporter.
I generalised. I didn't get personal. I know posters would have hit the red triangle.
I replied to you.

How does every major decision benefit one club, when he has booked them for diving, when it was indeed penalties?

I'll quite happily have Collum referee our games before ANY other ref in this country.
I don't care in the slightest what you claim Madden is, he is nowhere near the level of Collum. For the record though, I have no idea who Collum supports. I only know his religion.
I'll repeat again the major decisions I continually refer
I replied to you.

You think any bear who would want one of them to get a gig before a Rangers fan is disgraceful? I'll repeat again then that I'd rather have Collum referee our games before ANY other ref in this country. I don't care what you claim Madden is, he is nowhere near the level of Collum. I don't know what team Collum supports by the way, I only know his religion. If he's a sellick fan, it doesn't alter the fact he is easily the best ref in Scotland.

You say it is only in my mind that referees deliberately fail to apply the rules, yet we have actually had an SFA referee admit that he refused to apply them in order to avoid sending off neil Lennon.

Again, you claim I don't understand the rules. Funnily enough, the last time Thomson refereed our game I was able to use your snippet from the rules to tell you your mate was wrong not to send Davies off.
He went up for a ball challenged by a Rangers player so he either used his hand to stop the opposition player taking possession (a yellow card offence) or used his hand to attempt to win possession (a yellow card offence). That to me is a failure to apply the rules.
You are so wrapped up in your support for Thomson that you cannot even admit he got the Jelavic penalty reversal wrong. That is how far gone you are.

I'll quite happily have Collum referee our games before ANY other ref in this country.
I don't care in the slightest what you claim Madden is, he is nowhere near the level of Collum. For the record though, I have no idea who Collum supports. I only know his religion.
I'll repeat again the major decisions I continually refer

You think any bear who would want one of them to get a gig before a Rangers fan is disgraceful? I'll repeat again then that I'd rather have Collum referee our games before ANY other ref in this country. I don't care what you claim Madden is, he is nowhere near the level of Collum. I don't know what team Collum supports by the way, I only know his religion. If he's a sellick fan, it doesn't alter the fact he is easily the best ref in Scotland.

You say it is only in my mind that referees deliberately fail to apply the rules, yet we have actually had an SFA referee admit that he refused to apply them in order to avoid sending off neil Lennon.

Again, you claim I don't understand the rules. Funnily enough, the last time Thomson refereed our game I was able to use your snippet from the rules to tell you your mate was wrong not to send Davies off.
He went up for a ball challenged by a Rangers player so he either used his hand to stop the opposition player taking possession (a yellow card offence) or used his hand to attempt to win possession (a yellow card offence). That to me is a failure to apply the rules.
You are so wrapped up in your support for Thomson that you cannot even admit he got the Jelavic penalty reversal wrong. That is how far gone you are.
Exactly. You don't know the laws.
If a player is jumping with his hand in the air, the ball is about 9 feet in the air.
He is not denying possession. The ball was going into the area occupied by the attacker in the white boots. I know you don't know the rules but stop making them up. Nowhere does it say "attempt to win possession" is a caution.

There are circumstances when a caution for unsporting behaviour is required
when a player deliberately handles the ball, e.g. when a player:
• deliberately handles the ball to prevent an opponent gaining possession
• attempts to score a goal by deliberately handling the ball

If you don't really care about what team someone supports, I guess you will stop your bleating about McGlennan being a tim supporter.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Continually accuse me of saying things I didn't say.
You are not worth it and I am putting you on ignore.

Last edited:
Exactly. You don't know the laws.
If a player is jumping with his hand in the air, the ball is about 9 feet in the air.
He is not denying possession. The ball was going into the area occupied by the attacker in the white boots. I know you don't know the rules but stop making them up. Nowhere does it say "attempt to win possession" is a caution.

If you don't really care about what team someone supports, I guess you will stop your bleating about McGlennan being a tim supporter.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about.
Continually accuse me of saying things I didn't say.
You are not worth it and I am putting you on ignore.

The Rangers player who challenged the header would have won said header if it wasn't for the handball.
So well done Mr Bigshot Referee, you have conclusively proved that Thomson did not apply the rules.

Also, if you want to greet like a wee lassie about things you didn't say, could you kindly find any post of mine on this or any other board that mentions McGlennan.

I notice you completely swerved the referee admitting he twisted the rules to keep 'lenny' in the pitch.
Funny that. You'd think a referee admitting as such would be worthy of some comment from their number one fan.

Back