8086 capacity

Looking to go the last game of the season (day after Hearts) assuming the tickets will just be on sale in the week before the game? Also going to have a look at the cup final the following weekend, stay the Saturday night instead of going straight home.

Can't see it being even half full to be honest.
Shame if this is true. This Rangers team deserve our support as much as any other Rangers team. We’ve always prided ourselves in supporting in numbers. There are at least 4 huge fans amongst the players. Four Rangers daughters if you like.
They’ve been really good to watch this season - a vast improvement from last year. They could win a first ever treble. The girls are also a credit to the club in the way they conduct themselves.
If you possibly can, go and support them in this huge game.

Shame if this is true. This Rangers team deserve our support as much as any other Rangers team. We’ve always prided ourselves in supporting in numbers. There are at least 4 huge fans amongst the players. Four Rangers daughters if you like.
They’ve been really good to watch this season - a vast improvement from last year. They could win a first ever treble. The girls are also a credit to the club in the way they conduct themselves.
If you possibly can, go and support them in this huge game.
Well said

Looking to go the last game of the season (day after Hearts) assuming the tickets will just be on sale in the week before the game? Also going to have a look at the cup final the following weekend, stay the Saturday night instead of going straight home.
Dedication Loyal…
Hat doffed my friend….respect…

C’mon the wummin!!!

This isn’t really true anymore

There is a big retail park, a McDonald’s, a Brewers Fayre all within a 5 min walk of the stadium
It’ll always be true in Cumbernauld. The way the place was planned will always make every part feel isolated from the other.

If you want a pint you’re talking about 20-30 mins to the smiddy or across a motorway into condorrat.

Reactions: SSR
Have you attended the stadium by train arriving at Croy ?
It's not a great experience.
Got called an Orange B when wearing a scotland top at Croy Station once strangely enough when I told them to Come down and say that to my face they declined !

• Haha
Reactions: SSR
Got called an Orange B when wearing a scotland top at Croy Station once strangely enough when I told them to Come down and say that to my face they declined !
Had a similar experience. Used to jog home from the station to Kilsyth and on a number of occasions that I wore a top featuring a saltire I was subjected to the same “craic.”

Must sold over 1000 at least if the club tweeted they had sold out the Main Stand but might nor be all of that depends where they are in the ground
Think we have half the Main Stand and the Dhims will have the other half. Those who bought season tickets for the Womens games have allocated seats in our half of the Main Stand as well, so some of those may not be taken up. I assume the South Stand will be exclusively Rangers.

Think we have half the Main Stand and the Dhims will have the other half. Those who bought season tickets for the Womens games have allocated seats in our half of the Main Stand as well, so some of those may not be taken up. I assume the South Stand will be exclusively Rangers.
The season tickets don’t have allocated seats it’s just sit wherever

The season tickets don’t have allocated seats it’s just sit wherever
You’ve misunderstood me mate (or I’ve not explained clearly enough). What I meant was that if we’ve sold, for example, 100 season tickets, then we will need to have set aside those 100 seats in the Main Stand in case they all turn up. If 75 of them don’t turn up then it’s 75 empty seats.

Hopefully clearer now.

You’ve misunderstood me mate (or I’ve not explained clearly enough). What I meant was that if we’ve sold, for example, 100 season tickets, then we will need to have set aside those 100 seats in the Main Stand in case they all turn up. If 75 of them don’t turn up then it’s 75 empty seats.

Hopefully clearer now.
Yeah understand that, it’s just when they move games to Ibrox you get a qr code sent through with an allocated seat, was just incase they had done that for this game at broadwood and I’d missed it.

It’ll always be true in Cumbernauld. The way the place was planned will always make every part feel isolated from the other.

If you want a pint you’re talking about 20-30 mins to the smiddy or across a motorway into condorrat.
If you want a pint it's a 5 minute walk to Broadwood farm the smiddy is 15 minutes unless you have a zimmer and Condorats a 10 minute walk !

Back