A message from Morelos

He's a mad,crazy,sulky,infuriating,huffy,moody mad man. But he's ours and for that reason I love him. Vamos El Buffalo.

Haven't looked, but I can imagine it probably starts with ... 'Tell Neil McCann to shut it.." and then talks about his goal scoring feat at the club.
Am I Close?

Haven't looked, but I can imagine it probably starts with ... 'Tell Neil McCann to shut it.." and then talks about his goal scoring feat at the club.
Am I Close?
It was more the way Richard Gordon nearly ejaculated when McCann mentioned it, with his sleazy sounding 'oh really' comment.

He says ‘that was for Michael Stewart, Humza Yousaf, James Dornton, Susan Aitken, Susan Boyle, Rod Stewart, Gerry Adams and the Pope. When the scumbags follow the gypsy caravan, it will end in tears.’

And don’t forget Murdoch MacLennan’s dug Henrick.

Come on man, didn't you know he just knocked it into an empty net? © BBC Scotland Sport
Couldn’t have downplayed his goal enough on the radio, saying they thought it came off his knee, surprised it wasn’t an own goal etc

When I watched the highlights when I got home I was very confused, cracking headed goal

Back