A new edible offering from the Chicago White Sox

Ah, that well-known combination of baseball and milkshakes ...
Like when they started serving CHEESEBOARDS in hospitality, at the football. :eek::eek:

The sad thing is looking at that you would imagine a few people possibly sharing that , but not in the US that is one persons desert and they'll go back for more.

There's a Minor League team that has a burger so unhealthy it even comes with a Surgeons General warning. Safe to say that NOBODY will be operating heavy machinery after getting this in'em.

"The Western Michigan Whitecaps fans bask in indulgence with their $20, 4,889-calorie, 4-pound specialty burger. It features five burgers (each weighs in at one third of a pound), topped with chili, cheese, chips, salsa, lettuce, and sour cream, all wedged between a giant sesame seed bun. While you're there, you might as well order a side of the fried Mac and Jack Cheese Bites."

Any Doritoes?
No idea mate :p. What they had was a wide variety of food from burgers to Italian and Chinese. Miles better than the garbage that they sell at Ibrox. You could also get proper coffee barista style and a wide variety of alcohol.

No idea mate :p. What they had was a wide variety of food from burgers to Italian and Chinese. Miles better than the garbage that they sell at Ibrox. You could also get proper coffee barista style and a wide variety of alcohol.
We’re there to watch the fitba, not stuff our face.
Utter nonsense.
American tripe.

I went to the opening day game for the White Sox a few years ago.

Seemed like I was the only one watching the baseball - everyone else focused on making as many trips to the food stands and consuming as much food and drink as they could manage.
That’s the culture!

I went to my first (and last) NASCAR race on Sunday in Austin, Texas.

Bought a couple of frozen Margaritas pre- race, $32 each with tax, Tequila was pish too!

They know how to rape you in US sports stadiums. I moved onto beer after that, $16 per can for the imported, drinkable stuff :))
FFS, $16 per can is worse than Dubai airport. Where my wife went mental at me for having a few very expensive pints when we were waiting on a connecting flight.

We’re there to watch the fitba, not stuff our face.
Utter nonsense.
American tripe.
Personally I eat before the game somewhere decent all I was posting was there was a great choice of high quality food unlike Ibrox or anywhere else in the SPFL.

If you’re charging £15 for that milkshake you can bet I’m pocketing that fuckin cup it comes in jeezo.

Back