A simple ( if overly lengthy ) message

Status
Not open for further replies.
The “negative ones” are the folk who look at things realistically with the facts and information that are staring them in the face.

No amount or “No Surrenders” and “WATP’s” will make the bottle merchants in our team play better. We can be as absolutely defiant as we want, it makes no difference to these players. They got a send off in December at Ibrox, went there and shat it.

Saying we don’t believe these players have what it takes, based on numerous past experiences, isn’t defeatist or negative. We don’t want the team to lose FFS, but their track record in this fixture in the last 3 years is honking.

And PS: I don’t have any “Timmy mates”.
3 years?
6 wins there since 2000 apparently, so it’s not just this team, or these players.

You know it's the manager who picks/sets up the team?
You know it's the manager who continually sets up our midfield which is so easily to play through?
Aye but 'no surrender' will do of course, the oracle right enough.
And you know fine well that it’s the players that have to perform if they don’t then you know fine well what happens.
If you don’t know then you should. Mr Los Pollos

Getting in early with this but it's been grinding on me since that draw v them at Ibrox.

I'm addressing my team through FF both collectively and individually with the distant hope the sentiment behind this message can somehow filter through to you in time for Saturday.

Can you , raise your game against these jumped up false gods of Scottish football.They've been bigged up and championed by their media puppets for so long, yet prove themselves year on year to be a very limited team when pressed. European football proves that beyond any doubt. They have some quality admittedly, but they are also littered with some very average players at best, and are clearly not the formidable force they are portrayed to be. What they do though when facing the Rangers is galvanise themselves, and produce their best form. Can you say the same of yourselves this season. If not, then why not. Just look at some of the names you've overcome in European football with commitment, bravery, and resilience. Is there any reason you can't show that v c****c. Of course not. It's all we ask. The refusal to be bettered on the day.

Will you then make a promise to yourself to give all you have this Saturday to counter their challenge. This club's moto is "ready" and our supporters is "no surrender" This support, who give you everything we have on a weekly basis crave revenge. We have suffered more than you can possibly imagine off the field and for far too long. Our club kicked from pillar to post, ridiculed and attacked by all and sundry.

I'm talking to you

Jack Butland:
will you keep your focus steady and display the same "A" game you brought to Rangers early doors, that which breeds confidence to those around you.

To you
James Taverneir: will you refuse this time to let the occasion and the din get to you. Can you be the dominant player in your individual one on ones. Can you remain strong and determined in defence while still offering that same verve and swagger in attack.

To you
John Lundstram: will you take the responsibility to lead by example with desire and grit but also intelligence and savvy to trump your opponent. Encourage, cajole , show the way.

To you
Todd Cantwell: will you promise yourself you will deliver that drive and spark of creativity we've seen and love. Can you park the unnecessary and give us the goods. Will you do that for us now when it really matters.

To you
Cyriel Dessers/ Abdullah Sima/ Fabio Silva: Will you still deliver against a backdrop of heavy criticism. Have you the the inner belief to save the best till last. Go out there with the intention to hurt. Be selfish, be instinctive be a game winner for Rangers.

To all of you.

Start instantly as you mean to go on. Leave nothing for regret, but give everything for victory. Ignore the hate filled poison from the stands, they are screaming skulls only, a background noise to be blanked out. You've seen more hostile places abroad and emerged with the points. Believe in yourselves and in each other. Remember, these days are always decided by which team wants it most. For our sake and yours, Make sure it's you.
To you....
Too long !!

stan-trans-Nv-BQz-QNjv4-Bqrlmt3-S1ye-CPMW5i8o-Hu-D-Wzo-M7o-Rw4w-EVGSTk-Kua2g-U.jpg

Dear Phil , I wrote you but you still ain't calling , I wrote your team talk for tomorrow, if you don't pass it on I'll post it on follow follow ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back