Alex Gogic On His Dad, Rangers, Ibrox And Love Of Gazza

He would be booked for fun in Europe.
I doubt he would be played in Europe , we do need more than 2 centre backs. I don’t think Rangers should sign him but he would be a better option than Davies.
Against most sides in this league he would be fine as he has pace to get back and cover.

Think he's a decent player, would do well moving to Hearts/Aberdeen but isnt good enough for Rangers. Kind of guy that shines when his team is under the cosh a lot, but maybe wouldnt be confident enough to be spending most of the game playing in a high line pinging forward passes.
If he played for Aberdeen or Hearts and played the way he did yesterday ,what would make him not good enough for Rangers?

Hibs put him out on loan to St Mirren 18 months ago then released him.

Hibs bought him from Hamilton, he’s now 30 years of age.

He had a good game today, nothing more.
This is exactly it.

He is a mid-tier SPL player who had one of his best ever games yesterday.

You need to sin bin yourself if you genuinely think we should sign him.

If he was 22 I think it would be a no brainer.

He had a good game today but we do need better than a 30 year old.

If the manager fancies it, I will fully support but hope that we have better than Gogic lined up in the summer.

Signing Gogic is quite a mental suggestion but he does have a characteristic that we lack in our team and thats aggression. He's not a great player but will put his body on the line, something i dont think many of our players are willing to do.

He ran through walls for his team yesterday ,Not Rangers quality for me ,Although we could do with one or two players with his attitude.

Is that the bar for Rangers now? A hard worker. Maybe it is. Sad times.
I think he's a decent big player mate, but his work rate and effort stands out far beyond some we have playing for us just now...a guy who would run through walls for you isn't to be sniffed at if you ask me especially in the league.

Back