All in Blue for the cup final!

Wee bit ironic considering they wear black. :D

Seriously though, this is a brilliant idea. Hopefully Hampden is a sea of blue.
Use the all blue starting at paisley on Sunday and in all the remaining games - the Betis factor, we need anything positive we can... Get us in the win zone.

Last edited:
Wee bit ironic considering they wear black. :D

Seriously though, this is a brilliant idea. Hopefully Hampden is a sea of blue.
To be fair it was blue for Seville and UBs wore blue - and they will again this time .

marcus-veltri.gif

Worth noting that the majority of our team wear is heavily discounted at the moment. You should be able to pick up something blue no bother although sizes might now be limited.

Check Kitbag and the like too.

i know the Rangers colours , just think the shock factor might spook them , think it's lucky strip though , I would try anything to beat them....and before it's said I know the strip doesn't beat them.
Really? A deviation from our usual strip might spook them?? :oops::))

I hope the support are more up for the final than they were at the semi. Granted I was in Row CCC but everyone around about looked as though they would be happier passing around boiled sweets in the Copland Rear.

Must say I like the all blue in Europe thing about black and red socks player's now wear them like tights and rip the back of them..

No one's telling me what to wear!!!
I'm going in the nude just to stick it to them!

Edit: for clarity I am not a nudist and will be wearing blue as directed to.
Lets just hope it's decent weather

Rangers home top, white cargo shorts, white Lacoste trainers. If its chilly and pissing doon, shorts will be replaced by a pair of slim fit jeans.

Has anyone every worn an all in one spandex suit? Like a blue spiderman. Can you see out them without eye slots ? Asking for a friend.

Back