All in Blue for the cup final!

I’ve still not recovered from the advocaat final. Sourcing those Dutch tops pre internet and online delivery was not easy!
Was before my time, I was 6 then!
But aye, it must have been a nightmare and presumably JJB or other sports shops at the time wouldn’t have stocked the Dutch National shirt!

Too many in the rangers end didn’t wear blue and it didn’t look anywhere as good as the Frankfurt fans in all white behind the goal

To be fair I was in the stadium and didn’t have a clue it was even a thing. Not everyone is on twitter etc and while in Seville I wasn’t online much in general as was too busy trying to preserve battery.

Folk will still turn up wearing one of our away kits.

"The UB will no tell me whit tae wear!"

Rangers home top, white cargo shorts, white Lacoste trainers. If it’s chilly and pissing doon, shorts will be replaced by a pair of slim fit jeans.
I’m going for a 1980s McEwans Lager training top tucked into a pair of snow washed Lee denims and some old school Adidas Sambas to give Timbo a shoeing with later on after me, my moustache and mullet have tanned nine cans of Tennents (in a row!)

Let’s have it!

Yaaaasssss!!!!!

See if they can go with their own message aswell then n not their usual head to toe in black.

Actually think some people purposely didn't wear blue because it came from the UB
A European final, I'm not sure what anyone thought people would wear. Most were going to be wearing blue anyway.

For the cup final we shall see.

Be funny if the UBs turned up in black :)

Back