All you need to know about Scottish football in one video clip.

That’s a fucking disgraceful stamp by a so-called professional footballer. Do that in the street and you are behind bars

As for VAR and the referee - proof positive that they are bought by Celtic and allows their players to act without fear of punishment

A disgrace if nothing comes of it from the Compliance Officer

That's a retrospective red card all day long. Professional players can jump and land where they want. That was disgraceful, you can see him driving down into the leg. 100% intentional and a##hole behaviour. He should be out for our game for that.

This from the same player who openly admits he and his team get refereed differently in Scotland - "In UEFA competitions, the leniency isn't very high". That admittance should have been damning for the game here but instead it was ignored by the media just like this stamp has been too.

It’s becoming accepted now. I asked a guy at the game today if he’d seen the two Celtic players running into each other and getting a free kick, he just rolled his eyes and said it’s Clancy.

Apparently in the opening minute. The clip comes from a poster who no longer posts his cracking video clips on here anymore. Some will know to whom I refer. As for me, I don't watch Filth matches, apart from their European games, which I do so only for the laughs.

McGregor is absolute scum and should be on the receiving end of an equally nasty incident.

As for Clancy, he is a disgrace and a coward.

Last edited:
As much as I want to be raging about this, and it is a foul for the trip, I don't think he actually lands on him. Slowing it right down it looks like the foot lands on the grass and he pushes off from it straight away, and the Hearts player is holding his head as if he's taken a knock on the head as McGregor leaps over him. If he got stamped on like is being suggested, he'd surely be grabbing his calf/shin?

Saying that maybe he does afterwards, I've not seen the full thing. Just very wary about going all out about this sort of thing then you see the full video and close up and it ends up not a stamp, so I'll await a better quality video of it.

Back