Ally McCoist sends cheeky Celtic in Seville dig as Rangers legend quips total fan figure 'increases by the month'

They wrote plays and had stage nights for a game they lost. Absolute tragic scum the lot of them. A cult full of vermin.
Seville is treated like some sort of landmark in football history for that mob. I honestly think they enjoy the pain more than if they actually won it. They revel in the so called hard luck story.

I hardly ever talk about or hear of other Bears mention Manchester 08, we deployed the wrong tactics in a one off game and lost. I've never watched the game back, its a memory and not a very good one. Forgotten.

That mob should just be done with it, go the whole hog and get a runners up trophy made to display in their midden.

The ending to that report is classic Tim deflection. We’re concerned about the safety of our supporters!!! And it wisnae wan ae oor planes. It must have been a separate entity 747.
He claimed "no alcohol whatsoever" had been sold or consumed on the plane.

A Celtic FC statement read: "We are extremely concerned about the reports we are receiving, both about the seriousness of events and the safety of our supporters.

"We are awaiting more information but currently understand that the flight was not an official Celtic charter and was not arranged through Celtic Football Club."

Nuffin to do wif us Guv

A celtic supporter that worked in the same office as my brother went. He got dragged down an alley at knifepoint by 4 other tramps and was relieved of his ticket his money and his watch. He told my brother he was absolutely sickened by it and vowed never to go back to the glitterdome.

mass fights
assualts
police attacked
stabbing(s)
daily record bus attacked
thievery
locals tossed into fountains

some laugh from tgfitw
Never mind all that , they never even dropped a kitkat wrapper and got a sooper dooper UEFA award

Back