An apology from bbc scotland

In my organisation before early retirement any article or image that was uploaded to the web was always double checked before it went live, you telling me this honest mistake and all the others weren’t checked? My bahookie!! Rancid organisation to the core.

Every organisation will have QA checks on all material going out. Normal practice being 2 or 3 layers of checks before being given the ok.

Either the BBC has severe governance flaws or there's someone with a level of authority approving of divisive and offensive shite like this.

Fùck their apology. They should be held accountable.

"BBC Scotland regrets that once again we have let a Rangers hating bigot display a sneering and derogatory image in a story vaguely related to Rangers. While once again we apologise after the damage has been done, we cannot guarantee that this won't happen again as BBC Scotland is infested with Bhigots, indoctrinated into an ethos of hate by Scotland's Apartheid Education System and their fellow travellers."

NB.
All enquiries on this issue will be replied too by a standard response that translates as "We don't give a F.uck."

Fekin ban all the BBC reporters scum from Ibrox, how many times have they apologised now in last couple of years yet still go out their way too act like smug scummy bastar*s

WATP

Just like it was a mistake when they uploaded a picture of Kevin Thomson and the image was named hun.jpeg or something along those lines.

Take your apology and ram it.

Mistake eh?
giphy.gif

I want these (unts and their allies in the rest of the msm in Scotland to recognise and acknowledge that bigotry ,sectarianism and hatred is not exclusively a Rangers thing.

Another honest mistake, just like the countless mistakes that went before and the ones that will come along soon.
There surely can’t be a bigger infested rat hole anywhere on the planet?

BBC Sport Scotland‏Verified account @BBCSportScot 4m4 minutes ago
Yesterday we posted a picture of Aberdeen fans to illustrate a story about the sale of tickets for the League Cup semi-final. The image used contained a flag with an offensive image on it that related to a Rangers FC player. (1/2)

BBC Sport Scotland‏Verified account @BBCSportScot 4m4 minutes ago
When this mistake was spotted, the picture used to illustrate the story was changed on both accounts. We regret the error and apologise to the player and to Rangers FC for this mistake. (2/2)

It's just a coincidence that such "mistakes" are only made against one club over the years.
We’ll measure how genuine their apology is by how long it takes for them to make their next “honest mistake”.

Sorry about being caught.

Should never have happened.

So, what is being done about the person responsible and their manger?
You already know this but we’ve got no right to know and the BBC have no right to disclose this information.
Which gives them something to hide behind when doing zilch about it.

1st thing anyone using that image would focus on. The banner grabs your eye, no matter what it says.
That seems undeniable. The content of the image could not be missed by those who decided to use it. It's worse than the effigies because it identifies a real, living person. What kind of sub-human would create a banner such as that?

right now they have apologised ,time for the club to fire straight back at them,, who sourced the picture, who gave the go ahead for it to be used, who else knew of the contents of the photograph accompanying the article, ,strike now rangers and keep them on the back foot,otherwise come Monday it will be back to normal, ,when people start losing their jobs maybe just maybe people will think better of trying to be a smartarse at our clubs expense,

It’s really not much of an apology when it’s intentionally done though is it....

Yesterday we posted a picture of Aberdeen fans to illustrate a story about the sale of tickets for the League Cup semi-final. The image used contained a flag with an offensive image on it that related to a Rangers FC player.
When this mistake was spotted, the picture used to illustrate the story was changed on both accounts. We regret the error and apologise to the player and to Rangers FC for this mistake.
1 down , 3567 apologies to go

These reptiles knew what they were doing, they can stick their apology right up their collective mentally challenged arses.
exactly when the offending photo went up their job was done they are reptiles who should never be allowed near our club again,and maybe 10 years from now we can say sorry for banning them . job done.

It’s a case of job done for them ,they displayed the image which is what they wanted ,an apology means nothing ,mission accomplished for them .

These reptiles knew what they were doing, they can stick their apology right up their collective mentally challenged arses.
Absolutely correct, there is a list the length of my body of these so called mistakes and I’m over 6 ft, until we see some meaningful changes within this corrupt organisation the foot should be kept firmly on the gas.

Do they ever have to apologise to any other teams regards mistakes …..ah its only us .
So its take the piss then say sorry for the mistake F$"K Them.

The apology should be for stealing money from Rangers supporters who pay a licence fee that keeps them in a job, and who's team they try to denigrate at every turn they are a bunch of thieves.

So here’s my take... a one off mistake can happen. We are all (even Tims at the bbc) are human BUT what we have here is yet another “honest mistake” in a long line of mistakes. What we have here is a TREND.

It’s clear that BBC Scotland’s modus operandi is to kick, boot and disgrace RFC and their fans.

So bbc because we would rather judge people on what they DO rather than what they SAY you lot can shove your half arsed apologies up you collective bum holes. Provided of course you can get near it via the local priest.

Hopefully the BBC in London will be made aware of this and it will re-enforce our argument for withdrawing press passes.

Mad coincidence for someone to choose that image without knowing what it contained i.e. it was deliberate. Internet level, not the publicly-funded national broadcaster.

They must think every one of us is buttoned up the back!

Seem to make a lot of “mistakes” does the BBC. In any other profession if the person in charge, take it the editor in this case, allows so many “mistakes” to slip through the net, they would be out of a job. Scumbags.

The club should be demanding to know what action has been taken against the bbc employee(s) responsible for this. Their mealy mouthed apology is not enough and it is not accepted.

All very well for the liars at BBCeltic to apologise when the damage is done. What I would expect now is an apology from Stewart Milne. If none is forthcoming then are we to assume he condones this behaviour from his "Red Army? " I would also expect some response from the Grampian police. Unlike some other posters I believe you can see clearly at least one of the mint sauce brigade holding one of the corners of the flag. If that isn't a hate crime I don't know what is. A Rangers fan holding a similar flag with, let's say Neil Lennon in a decapitated state, would have been charged already. More than likely with a charge of threatening that lovable rascal's life...

Type in Aberdeen fans into Google and you'll find the picture they used is nowhere to be found searching quickly,there are plenty of pictures of Aberdeen fans as soon as you search. This was done deliberate without a doubt.

I get what everyone is saying in telling these Rhats to stick their apology up their arses.

However on the positive side it is a climbdown for them having to apologise, it is embarrassing for them. They realise some wee bhigot has went too far, he will get his baws kicked for being too amateurish in displaying his anti Rangers stance.

Senior bhigots at Pacific Quay will see yesterday as a bad day, a day they sailed far too close to getting caught and carpeted by the London bigwigs.

Back