And People Say Hearts Have Forgotten their Roots

I had a wee read of their site last night, the daft bastards actually believe Rangers and them are competitors in the league.

Us, them, Aberdeen and Hibs :D:D

Fannies will be lucky to get into the top six.

I had a wee read of their site last night, the daft bastards actually believe Rangers and them are competitors in the league.

I think Hearts will do well this year. Certainly above the sheep.

I despise their support now, the venom directed towards us from them says it all, I posted numerous times on the old board about them, the behaviour of them when we were both in the Championship was scummy, ran into a few of them on the Subway, they were really goading us and into a lot of the Bears faces, weren’t that many of us on the train at time, they predictably shat it when they got to Copland Road and more Bears were about, covered up, stayed silent.

Hearts fans are cuntz. Thry wanted us dead. Forgot about the crimes of their own board Hoped they would get our supporters from the East coast. They are kuntz
This...one old Watery Farts fan (now dead) went on a rant about how Ibrox & Parkhead were only full because of bigotry and how there were about 20 (?) buses leaving Edinburgh every Saturday to go to the Gers or filth games.
He was a bit stuck for words when I pointed that he was against bigotry only when it didn't fill his ground...
Another one actually said to me back in 2012 that he thought that Rangers fans would go to see other SPL teams if we had completely folded. I advised that I would rather shite in my hands & clap before I ever set foot in any other ground (other than a junior ground).

One of my good mates is a Hearts fan. A prouder Unionist and Loyalist you’ll struggle to meet. He detests Celtic and Hibs for the obvious reasons and although he doesn’t subscribe to us being his second club he would always want us to pump the scum. He loves his club as much as we love ours, nothing else.

It baffled me when some noisey Hearts fans were supporting Hibs v us in the SC final. Makes them seem like a silly wee club when you hear things like that.

Get it right fucking up them, they ARE a silly wee club.

In my experience, one of the most fervent "your club are deid" wankers was a lifelong hertz fan and mason in his 70s who I have the displeasure of knowing, and I've seen enough evidence from many another that there was a certain amount of gloating at our ills.
Typically, these caants rounded on us, demanding more and more punishments for our club, while completely ignoring the very real, but largely unpunished, antics of their own club when the slimy rat Romanov held court down Gorgie way.

Aye, I want them - and everybody else - to pump the paedos, but they can all take a flying feck to themselves.

I despise their support now, the venom directed towards us from them says it all, I posted numerous times on the old board about them, the behaviour of them when we were both in the Championship was scummy, ran into a few of them on the Subway, they were really goading us and into a lot of the Bears faces, weren’t that many of us on the train at time, they predictably shat it when they got to Copland Road and more Bears were about, covered up, stayed silent.
Last Hearts game at Ibrox some pished auld Hearts fan in the subway queue afterwards started mouthing off at the Bears around him and it was a group of younger Hearts fans further up the line who told him to shut the %^*& up. They then started singing GStQ though pretty sure that part was only in irony o_O

Was in Edinburgh last weekend and the whole town was stickered with Gorgie Boys Union Flags with the Red Hand at the cross.

Every hearts fan I know are pro loyalist,pro union and proud. Of our,armed forces just like our fan base they have there nat fuds...
You get it on here as well.
The we have no link to Northern Ireland brigade.
New age shite that believe everyone owes them something. And believe 40,000 plus bears at Ibrox plus tradition should change for them.

Nothing wrong with a bit of ambition. Levein has built a strong squad, I don’t blame them at all.

I have a feeling Hearts will get a result tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Back