And People Say Hearts Have Forgotten their Roots

there was allegiances between us and them and i used to have a soft spot for them .

however that f*cking mob stood shoulder to shoulder , the club and their f*cking c*nt fans ,with the rest of the SPL c*nts when everybody and their granny was having a daily kick at Rangers and they were loving every minute .

so f*ck hearts and their scummy c*nt fans .

there will be no plastic love-in from me .

Hearts will beat them tomorrow.

Tight game but 2-1 to Hertz.

We are starting to see Rodgers et all begin to crack.

One of my life long friends WAS a Jambo and I have been to many games with him, early 70s and up until, AEK Athens at Murrayfield, not that long ago! I emphasise, WAS!

Talk to an old Hearts Fan here in OZ goes back to Scotland now and again,he said can’t believe the hatred towards Rangers even from Hearts supporters. We talk about the days of drinking in same pub and singing same songs. He hates The scum and the other scum.
Even last year he would say hope you get a win against they bastards. How times change.

Thought that myself, and I hope so. They really seem to hate them especially when they go to Tynecastle.

Also, the above tweet reproduced in case it gets deleted

38831533_1825121890911451_731236938266181632_n.jpg
We'd like all that for you, Andy.

Quite a few of my mates are jambo's and don't miss a dig at us but it's usually banter. Although not keen on us they much prefer us to Celtic.

Bit off topic but they are currently doing a show at Tynecastle as part of the fringe called a war of two halves, it's about the Hearts lads that joined the McRae battalion. 1st and probably last time I'll give them money since they kicked us when we were down but it was excellent

One of my good mates is a Hearts fan. A prouder Unionist and Loyalist you’ll struggle to meet. He detests Celtic and Hibs for the obvious reasons and although he doesn’t subscribe to us being his second club he would always want us to pump the scum. He loves his club as much as we love ours, nothing else.

It baffled me when some noisey Hearts fans were supporting Hibs v us in the SC final. Makes them seem like a silly wee club when you hear things like that.
Young, soy-latte-drinking, Guardian-reading hunks, I'd imagine.

Hearts can say what they want to about the tims, but I've still got no time for them. Yes I hope they beat the smellies, but when we play them, I hope we slaughter them.

Both set of scum can waste each other on and off the park for all i care.Scummy clubs scummy support.

Last edited:
Dont care much for the tweet either way re any kind of loyalty to anyone.

In terms of football we dont even need a hearts win, just so long as they dont lose.

A draw today and a negative on tuesday and watch the brenda love affair in the east melt away in minutes as they revert to thumping fùck out each other again!

My old man used to drive the Hearts team bus in the 80s and I was occasionally allowed on it to go to their away games.
Douglas Park was very generous in allowing back then to be fair,and would get you a signed top or ball from the team.

Not interested in any other team in scotland

^^ This. These kiddy on allegiances based on perceived social & religious backgrounds are just bizarre IMO.

Oh..... and that tweet on the first page is just embarrassing. I’d be thoroughly ashamed if some ar*ehole claiming to support our club put that up online for all to see.

Last edited:
Hearts fans are cuntz. Thry wanted us dead. Forgot about the crimes of their own board Hoped they would get our supporters from the East coast. They are kuntz
Ditto after what they did to us they are on their fucking own Embra cuzzins and all that shyte is gone now.
Fuckem I hope them and the sporting wing of the Iran away/ Paedohiders both kick %^*& out of each other.

They are all w*nks like the rest of them.

Living in Edinburgh they are just as bad or up there with a spoonburner.

They hate them of course but hate us as well and refer to us as 'huns' too.

One of the first clubs to vote us out and I’m sure you will remember the statement Romanov put out about us. Due to their treacherous behaviour I actually laugh when Hibs beat them these days.

and that fukin accent!!!!

They were in fact the 1st to vote us out.

VLADIMIR Romanov, owner of Hearts, today released the following statement concerning Hearts’ plans to vote against admitting a newco Rangers to the SPL.

“The opinion of Heart of Midlothian FC in regards to the current situation of Scottish football is clear and robust. “The football mafia represented by former owners of Rangers FC and Rupert Murdoch’s media are to blame for some of the worst problems to hit Scottish football and must not be allowed back in under any circumstances.

“As regards the club itself, we can only express our deepest condolences to its supporters, who have been lied to for so many years. “It had to happen sooner or later. Victories were achieved not by sporting merits, but through slander, conspiracies amongst players and their poaching via third parties, unfair pressuring of referees, who in themselves are as valuable to the fabric of football as the football stars themselves.

“All of this brought hollow victories and destroyed football. We can also mention the attempts to eliminate Hearts with the help of the tax petitions, through false accusations and threats to revoke the club license. There is a saying about digging a grave for someone: you get it for yourself …

“Without these people football will become cleaner and stronger. Without Murdoch the whole of society will improve, in particular sport and culture.

“Supporters deserve a new beginning and have to accept the fact that their club has to start from the lower league, keeping order in the SPL and without creating unfair competition with other clubs.

“As regards the pitiful state of Scottish football finances, a lot of the blame should be placed at the doors of Murdoch’s media. They pay huge sums to English clubs, whilst in Scotland, where football is better supported per capita than anywhere else in Europe and there are more cable or Sky subscribers per capita than in England, clubs receive peanuts for their broadcasting rights. “At the very least this is discrimination and protectionism for the English football product, which at the same time stunts the development of the game in Scotland, that is regarded as the cradle of football. “I feel that it is absolutely realistic to create a company that would bring to Scottish clubs at least the same broadcasting income, and even grow it by 50-100% over the next two to three years. This company should be in the hands of Scottish clubs and work with those who want to earn money the honest way, instead of conducting business the Murdoch way.

“They have lived beyond law and all morals, and should now be declared beyond the pale. A society that allows the destruction of integrity in sport, which is a crucial part of Scottish culture, is destroying itself - and all for the benefit of a media aborigine.”

Read more at: https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....imir-romanov-s-statement-on-rangers-1-2368602

%^*& Hearts.

Hearts fans, and by that I mean people I actually knew (not just reading online), revelled in our misfortune with as much glee as anyone else.

It’s well cringe when these frequent threads about “the old days relationship” comes up. If it ever existed, it’s gone now.

As soon as you go against Rangers you can GTF.

Hearts can get relegated and disappear for all I care.

Scum club scum fans

I like the way you split up the word snow flake! Would have been embarrassing for it to auto change to hunk in the context of your sentence. I'm presuming it's an admin joke? ;)
Yep, I clocked it just before I hit "post reply".
Very childish of admin, if you ask me.

:D

Every hearts fan I know are pro loyalist,pro union and proud. Of our,armed forces just like our fan base they have there nat fuds...
They are always more than happy to brag that they were the first rancid club to cast us down.
Like others I used to respect them.
They can go %^*& themselves.
Hope they win today of course ;)

Aye, one guy on twitter represents all of them.

%^*& Hearts, %^*& their diddy team and %^*& their shitty city.

Ive said this many a time, the type of Hearts fans you get on JambosKickback are the minority again, the younger generation hearts fans are us 'without the bus ticket' again

Takes one look at twitter to realise this
Been saying the same for years. The Hearts fans I know are nothing like the 20 year old leftie students that frequent JKB.

Couldn't give a flying Fu(k about that shitty wee club and their "support". Couldn't wait to put the boot in when we were down. Bassas.:mad:

I would like bang all the Hearts fans heads together, not to bring them to their senses. But so they would bite off the tim cocks in their mouths.

Last edited:
I'm there every year and I live just off the Royal Mile... do agree there's not much of a Loyalist presence in Edinburgh compared with the west coast though.
HoM FB definitely have plenty of Hearts fans, when they were beating us in the Championship their bass drummer used to shout "mind the gap" before they started to play, cheeky bastard.
If it wasnt for Edinburgh in 2014-we qould b a independent country now.. for that ill always b grateful

Ive said this many a time, the type of Hearts fans you get on JambosKickback are the minority again, the younger generation hearts fans are us 'without the bus ticket' again

Takes one look at twitter to realise this

I keep hearing this on here but I lived in Edinburgh (Leith) for 3 years and got more far more crap from them than I did from Hibs fans.

I used to say if Rangers didn't win a league or cup I hoped Hearts did it instead as I always felt we were of the same stock. I get the fact they see us as rivals and don't expect a love-in with them, but their glee at our downfall, the Lithuanian crook calling US cheats and the rest will never be forgotten nor forgiven by me. I do hope they win today mind

Back