Another angle of the butland incident

Is this the same wanker that abused barasic!?

That lady shouting was she shouting at JB being an emabarassment or the prick shouting at JB?

Hopefully this badly prick ( and the guy that started on BB if it’s someone different) gets a lifetime ban from Ibrox. Absolute cretin.

Hope the players know that majority of our fans are not total moonbeams

Grown men that turn up to get autographs when it is really just supposed to be for the kids so they can sell the signed strips on ebay. Apparently it is the same people that do it all the time so it is no wonder the players have had enough of them

Last edited:
Some utter cretins in society. Imagine behaving like that as an adult.
Unfortunately this is not just a Rangers problem. Some seem be some thinking that players are their own property to be treated as they see fit. Our best this season and has to deal with this.

If he is contemplating his future, this will not help. He'll easily get another job.

Is this the same wanker that abused barasic!?

That lady shouting was she shouting at JB being an emabarassment or the prick shouting at JB?

Hopefully this badly prick ( and the guy that started on BB if it’s someone different) gets a lifetime ban from Ibrox. Absolute cretin.

Hope the players know that majority of our fans are not total moonbeams
I had a look at the other video

Its a different baldy thats shouts at barisic

Whole situation is embarrassing.

The entitled ‘fan’ who’s a grown man screaming and shouting at Butland who’s an absolute gentleman. Secondly, videoing and sharing a moment like this ahead of such a huge game.
That's the generation of today everybody films everything ,I'm an old fud I can't understand it at all.

What an embaressment, a grown man acting like this. I pay your wages etc....doubt that fat mess has a days graft in him. Hopefully the club get a hold of the arsehole and life time ban him.

Was this after weekends game ? If not, seems strange and suspect that it's only coming out now.. days before an old firm

Was this after weekends game ? If not, seems strange and suspect that it's only coming out now.. days before an old firm
It was after the game. A 4-1 win and that utter balloon shouting abuse at players for not being able to stop at every single person no matter how hard they try.

Honestly should be banning these absolute screwballs from the grounds.

Tell you what the fat prick doesn’t pay - tax and national insurance probably never worked a day in his life. Moron!
He's probably angry he's not got his signed shirt to run one of those bonus ball scams or punt on facebook. He's one level above the scum that use their kids to beg for signatures to sell on.

To think this could be someone’s Dad . Society has no chance if this is type of values we are instilling in our kids . Entitled scumbag !

I think it's the fan being told to go away and that he's an embarrassment.

"I pay your wages."

What an entitled weirdo. Jack probably wipes his ar5e with what that guy pays into the club.

We have some of the worst fans in the world. A good fanbase when things are going well but not great in general tbh. Some seem to see support as simply abusing our own players.
Similar posts on here "we spend money following the team, they owe us".

They owe us what? More than fans of the clubs who win nothing for half a century?

I'm yet to see a convincing argument as to why this attitude isn't glory hunters who would have disappeared in the early 80s and reappeared with Souness.

I’d happily belt that ‘I pay your wages’ prick round the head.

Absolute bellend.

the women in the video were clearly telling the baldy guy to bolt.The guys tweet ,"hate our fans so fucking much" wit ,99 percent of people don't act this way ffs.
Not face to face with players but the abuse online and in the stands is vile from a large number of fans and they enable guys like this to think they can get away with it.

As my wee Granny says, "Ye cannae hide upbringing". Pricks like that twat are a stain on society! Get him identified and banned asap (plus the other throbber that had a go at BB).

Back