Another angle of the butland incident

I live in Canada so never seen it first hand, but its been made pretty clear to me JB is there for autographs week in and week out.
Idiot fan. Not painting too many fans with it as all clubs has morons in their support so don't get too carried away here.

With the amount of people on here, someone must know who he is.

Get him named.

1 thing for sure, Jack will remember who he is and he has blown any chance of getting anything signed in the future.

Hopefully he hasn't spoiled it for those who appreciate Jack and the other players giving their time to get photos and their own tops signed.

I thought that she said "Jack away you go".
Then she addressed the f#d.
"See you, your an embarrassment".
Unacceptable behaviour from an entitled fool.
If they find him ban him.He can keep his money.The players aren't there to be threatened and abused and the other fans don't want to be exposed to this.
Edit.
If I am right we'll done to the woman for giving him abit of home truth.

Last edited:
Hope he gets identified and banned.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he is not a Rangers fan.

Some of the arseholes who get stuff signed to sell are not fans and don’t attend the games.
They simply turn up after the match with a bag full of tat, get it signed then bang it on EBay.

I bought a signed Gerrard top on EBay and the seller was from England and claimed to be a Man UTD fan. I only found out what he was after I made an offer and paid.
These guys travel around club\s like ours as they know what sells..

Wouldn’t even be surprised if he wasn’t a Rangers supporter, or at least not one that actually went to the match. He’s just after getting some stuff he can sell on.

Regardless, the dickhead needs to be banned from the club premises. Signing stuff for kids and getting selfies with them is fine and I’m sure the players are all happy to do that, but nobody could blame them if they simply stopped all of that to avoid getting this sort of grief.

Grown men that turn up to get autographs when it is really just supposed to be for the kids so they can sell the signed strips on ebays. Apparently it is the same people that do it all the time so it is no wonder the players have had enough of them
Should be exposed if that's true tbh,absolute bell ends shouldn't be anywhere near players.Theyll ruin it for the kids as they always do...

I wouldnt put it past them but the power of social media should mean that any dirty dhim is outed pretty quickly.

If strict liability is ever introduced there is no doubt we will see them start infiltrating and causing trouble.
I ain't going down that road. I've heard this I pay yer wages patter for many years, as if it makes it all justified.

As for on here, I've read a good few times people saying they actually hate some of our players. Fair enough, if they have been poor, but to hate them is insanity. They seem to be taking it personally. It's a game of football, not a life threatening situation as far too many times, it sadly has been, through no fault of players.

A lot of this thread is turning into "I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a Rangers fan"
I personally would be very surprised if he wasn't. These entitled wankers who think they can say or do whatever they please with no repercussions has massively increased since social media came on to the scene. Utterly depressing to see.

I posted this in the original thread, it’s even more true after seeing this what an utter disgrace to our club.

“Some of our own are morons. Borna has been a decent signing for what we paid and how long he’s been here. His best days are behind him but abusing him is scum behaviour. These clowns don’t know what it means to be a Ranger”.

A lot of this thread is turning into "I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a Rangers fan"
I personally would be very surprised if he wasn't. These entitled wankers who think they can say or do whatever they please with no repercussions has massively increased since social media came on to the scene. Utterly depressing to see.
I agree mate, that's the reason I don't really find the whole incident that surprising.

I don't hear the woman saying 'Jack'.
I think I heard, "see you, you're an embarrassment. Away you go".
Imo, aiming it at the tool who was acting the c#£%.
What I hear is "Jack, away you go" - but not necessarily in a way that's hostile to Butland, more like telling Butland to walk away and just get away from the situation. Then I think she turns her attention to the baldy prick and says "see you, you're an embarrassment."

Hope he gets a life ban from Ibrox.

We really have some absolute cretins in our support. The type of people you'd cross the road to avoid

Can we really afford to lose his levels of investment though?

:))

I’m not sure buying four pies and a burger every home delivers the profit margins you think it does, big lad…

I posted this in the original thread, it’s even more true after seeing this what an utter disgrace to our club.

“Some of our own are morons. Borna has been a decent signing for what we paid and how long he’s been here. His best days are behind him but abusing him is scum behaviour. These clowns don’t know what it means to be a Ranger”.
Got to say, for the amount of times he gets called a shitebag, if someone said it to his face, I think they'd soon regret it.

Whoever filmed and circulated this is a reptile. Our support includes some attention seeking fvckwits who will film and share just about anything without giving slightest thought to the consequences.

We don't need this nonsense in people's heads in the lead up to such a massive game. Don't know why the social media addicted amongst us can't see that, but they should be made to see it.

As for that thing abusing Butland - beneath contempt.

Last edited:
I think it's the fan being told to go away and that he's an embarrassment.

"I pay your wages."

What an entitled weirdo. Jack probably wipes his ar5e with what that guy pays into the club.

We have some of the worst fans in the world. A good fanbase when things are going well but not great in general tbh. Some seem to see support as simply abusing our own players.

Deary me. One rocket makes a lady's front bottom of himself and you're slaughtering the general fanbase?

Guess it must have been 'going well' as you describe it when we filled out stadium in the third division any every season since?

Our fanbase is utterly tremendous and one most clubs would be massively jealous of.

We sell out every match home and away, spend records on merchandise and follow our club all around Europe. Share issues raise millions, the investment via lotto and charity work that goes on is brilliant.

Forget all that some baldy clown gave our goalie a bit of abuse outside the ground so the general fanbase is trash.

The guy is an absolute tool, clearly, but you've let yourself down as well tbh.

Looks like the black haired lady at the end is about to hit the rocket with some verbals, fair play if she did.
It's tough enough having to engage with folk like that on social media but to see it in the flesh and played out with the negative effect on our best player is galling

This isn't the first incident of this nature this season. There was similar after the benfica game at Ibrox.

The club should start allocating post-match signing slots to junior season ticket holders, get fat rockets like this to phuck
Either that or something like have a signing day that people pay £20 to Rangers charity to get entry, that would maybe keep nuggets like that guy away

Grown men asking for autographs, it's pathetic. As has already been mentioned on the forum the same people have been known to turn up every week to get things signed and no doubt sell on.

Back