Another angle of the butland incident

Deary me. One rocket makes a lady's front bottom of himself and you're slaughtering the general fanbase?

Guess it must have been 'going well' as you describe it when we filled out stadium in the third division any every season since?

Our fanbase is utterly tremendous and one most clubs would be massively jealous of.

We sell out every match home and away, spend records on merchandise and follow our club all around Europe. Share issues raise millions, the investment via lotto and charity work that goes on is brilliant.

Forget all that some baldy clown gave our goalie a bit of abuse outside the ground so the general fanbase is trash.

The guy is an absolute tool, clearly, but you've let yourself down as well tbh.
He's got a point. There's a difference between buying tickets/spending money and actually supporting the team.

The atmosphere at Ibrox is utterly toxic most games.

Embarrassing. Find it odd that no one has identified the two baldy bangers online- perhaps they aren’t fans and just there to get stuff signed and sell on.

That I pay your wages patter, get this fucknut found and banned from our club, absolute disgrace mouthing off to our keeper like that.

What I hear is "Jack, away you go" - but not necessarily in a way that's hostile to Butland, more like telling Butland to walk away and just get away from the situation. Then I think she turns her attention to the baldy prick and says "see you, you're an embarrassment."
Watching back, I think you might be right.

Would spoil it for the kids but there should be a rethink on players leaving after games. Maybe go from the Broomloan instead.

At that exit you’ve got the subway and fans drinking after the game from NEH, hospitality and soon the new bar.

Autographs for steamers and eBay sellers who shove kids out the way should rightly be ignored.

Would be funny as %^*& if he worked in our payroll department :p

On a serious note why do a lot of posters go for the it's an undercover scum fan? All told we must have 6 figure number of fans, of course you're going to get complete arseholes in a group that size.

Really hope this cnut gets named and shamed.

Absolute bawbag of a human that's actions will possibly result in alternate arrangements to get players to their cars. This should be for kids, families and (at a push) fanboys.

I'm a big fan of those players who don't sign anything ever. They say they are happy to pose for pictures but there won't be any autographs.

"I pay your wages" is up there with "do you know who I am"

Wank.

I’m not one for conspiracies but I think this is someone trying to make dough from signed merchandise
Just seems very different from what I’ve seen in that area after the game.

Fat specky and baldy and pushing past kids for signatures before shouting abuse at our biggest sellable asset and player of the year for me, what a utter dunghatch. On a side note I’d imagine Jack has signed all the kids tops,heard him shouting several times like the world revolves around him and blanked him. This should be for the kids and kids only and everyone knows Jacks a absolute gentleman and he’s a dick.

He's got a point. There's a difference between buying tickets/spending money and actually supporting the team.

The atmosphere at Ibrox is utterly toxic most games.

It's not toxic when the players actually try to play a bit of football and get fans off their seats.

When we're walking around the pitch passing from side to side or launching the ball aimlessly into the box 40 times a game the what do they expect? Happy clappers? Away and join to tartan army if that's what you want.

Maybe instead of blaming supporters for being negative try to get to the root of the problem and give them something to be positive about?

Not playing route 1 hoof ball against dross would be a start I imagine.

Easy way out to blaming fellow fans.

C*nt sounds like he's nae molars left and sooks in his cheeks as he speaks.

"Ahhh pai your wageeeeshhh".

Knob.

I think his name is Stan. His brother is an even bigger fan.

eminem-stan.gif

“Stan. Why you so mad? Try to understand that I do want you as a fan.”

I'm a big fan of those players who don't sign anything ever. They say they are happy to pose for pictures but there won't be any autographs.

"I pay your wages" is up there with "do you know who I am"

Wank.
I genuinely think it’s time for signing stuff to go.

When I was growing up, I had a wee autograph book that I’d get signed on occasion purely cause I thought it was a cool thing to have.

Nowadays, though, it’s far too exploitative. Folk getting their weans to throw things in players faces to have them signed so they can fire it on eBay that night for a profit.

Looks like Jack told him to get a grip then walked off as the guy was a complete idiot to him.

Title on social media was a bit misleading. Sounded like she was talking to the idiot when I listened and not Jack.

Guys a weapon, grade A.

If Jack Butland wanted to leave the club this summer, i would be gutted since he’s been our best signing in years IMO but I wouldn’t blame the guy.

That baldy bastard claiming “I pay your wages” is an utter embarrassment to our club and fanbase. All of this over a t-shirt not being signed, a t-shirt that’ll likely get sold btw. Arsehole!
Stuff like this makes me cringe so I haven’t watched. I’d assumed it was about recent performances (despite him being the one constant performer in the squad)

Is this seriously a grown man calling one of our best players an embarrassment for not signing something?

No true supporter is going to have a go at JB, especially after a victory and especially at JB who has been brilliant for us and is an absolute gent.

This dickhead is clearly trying to get things signed to sell on. Somebody somewhere knows who he is and he should be banned from Ibrox.

The last thing we needed in the lead up to the OF match was this pish appearing on social media.

Stuff like this makes me cringe so I haven’t watched. I’d assumed it was about recent performances (despite him being the one constant performer in the squad)

Is this seriously a grown man calling one of our best players an embarrassment for not signing something?
Aye mate he honestly did.

It’s an absolute embarrassment heading into a massive few weeks for the club

Aye mate he honestly did.

It’s an absolute embarrassment heading into a massive few weeks for the club
I fucking hate the stupid bastard shouting this. It’s mortifying in its own right but about a t shirt not getting signed?

Get him banned man, absolutely zero loss having cunts like this away from Ibrox.

It's probably out there in the wild already going by the addiction to social media these days. At least we can discuss it
There is no doubt it's already out there , that's where the poster got the video from I would say. It should never have been given the air space for discussion or become a thread ...totally embarrassing . Our club and supporters gets all the bad press going as it is , and this doesn't help.

"Hate our fans so much"

Get that to %^*&. It is one absolute throbber in the video.
I stopped posting on Twitter because of the absolute nonsense our own fans come away with. Some of amount of absolute throbbers. There’s always some sick %^*& trying to shock too.

Heartbreakingly embarrassing.

I’ve took pelters for this but I stand by it until the day I die. Our away support is the best in the world. Our home support is brutal.

Surrounded by morons like Harry Hill in the video that think they’re Guardiola. We as a fanbase are more reactive than any other support.

Booing when we’re getting beat, grumbling when we’re drawing, dancing when we’re winning.

Sad to say but when Silva scored the equaliser at the weekend my predominant thought was, imagine that went marginally by the post for talking sakes, the whole place would have erupted with boos at the half time whistle.

Clement tried to be generous after the 3-3 draw saying that the crowd stuck by the team. Naw they didny. The crowd was absolutely toxic. Fair play to the team for turning it round.

Honestly, about 75% of the people inside Ibrox have never trapped a football in their life, and it shows in the atmosphere and the general opinions you hear getting spouted left right and centre.

Last edited:
Why does Admin. let / allow these videos on the threads .? it's embarrassing and only fuels the rival fans lurking , ammunition to slag us.
If nothing else, it hopefully serves as a warning to others not to behave like such a prick.
It could also help with identifying him.

There is no doubt it's already out there , that's where the poster got the video from I would say. It should never have been given the air space for discussion or become a thread ...totally embarrassing . Our club and supporters gets all the bad press going as it is , and this doesn't help.

It's lifted from Twitter mate. No point in this place being a wee North Korean enclave where we can't talk about subjects that are already being widely discussed elsewhere.

Back