Another "follower of football" in the courts

3:15 that day would be round about when Hearts when 2-0 up.

Santa was lucky this guy was thrown out the ground by then.

Best ever was the description 'green and white striped football top' to inform us of a mhank causing an incident in town after a Celtic game and subsequently and being arrested.

They kept banging on about it it being a bottle of juice, as if that isn't as dangerous as a bottle of Buckie. A bottle is a bottle, and if it hits you on the head when a nutter throws it at you, then your hospitalised. Possibly killed.

This is an absolute, complete and utter, scandal. I cannot believe that the gentleman was arrested and charged for this, let alone convicted.

As a climate crisis mental, I separate and recycle everything from my vegan soy bake leftovers to my dangleberries, placing the items into so many wheelie bins that I need a paint shop brochure to identify the colours. And I've complained to the UN that the bins are made of plastic.

For years I have been complaining about the lack of can and bottle recycling facilities in Celtic sections of football grounds.

Obviously these must be located within the area where the opposing fans are seated, so what else could this climate-conscious upstanding citizen do?

It's time that the clubs were held to task for this, and also forced to play midweek games at lunchtime to end floodlight climate criminality.

As the MSP for somewhere else, I shall be taking up this gentleman's case at Holyrood, once my private jet touches down and I'm back from the Global Catastrophe Festival in Antarctica.

I have also passed his details on to one of Tony Blair's Human Rights Lawyer chums, who will be lodging an appeal at a court in Brussels that the Tories could've withdrawn us from ages ago, but didn't.

He says he'll get to work, as soon as he's finished counting the money he got for stopping the deportation of a dozen Bongoleze war criminals who committed genocide in a civil war there. And another genocide in Wales.

PAT CAMP MSP
KING OF THE PIXIES
GREEN, WHITE & GOLD PARTY

Calum Maclean pictured leaving court.

gm5.png

Sheriff Simone Sweeney denies a football banning order, I didn't see that coming?

What do those people need to do, to be dealt with appropriately?

celtc are investigating , but have said the on going second internal investigation of the CSA at the club still hasn't come to a conclusion and is the club's priority.. Any new investigations will take second place.

Threw a bottle endangering life and no Football banning order :oops:

* Sheriff Simone Sweeney

Must be related to the entirely not 19th century terrorist but nonetheless RC Sweeney family from Glasgow’s west end.

Back