Ant Middleton the bluenose.

He’s got a huge sense of self worth mate a tour of Iraq and two tours of Afghanistan under his belt!. He hates that side of it all the I ran away pish!. His old mans side was all Celtic and his mums rangers. He went with his old mans side believe me he’d be no friend of mine if he was a rebel!.
The mind boggles.

This thread just got me thinking...............

With the vermin now situated in the corner we could,if possible, pay tribute with a giant banner to the SAS “Who dares wins” on one side of them and matching one on the other side of them with Para’s banner “No apology, No surrender”

How good would that look? Imagine the picture, it would make a great screensaver.

Just my thinking tho, would it be bad? I’m sure Timmy would appreciate it, just a wee bit lol

Im am exmarine with a good few celtic pals. They all hate what the green brigade stand for and the anti British soldier stance stance they take. And i would stand with them before any other regardless of which football team they support.

formerly served in the 9 Para squad, and also as a former Royal Marine, and the SBS and a sniper so in summing up hard as nails don't cover it. and if he scared of his misses what chance have us mere mortals got.

Never knew the name until last night at 5 o'clock when my son who is running a marathon later in the year asked for one of his books. No brainier now.

Is it just me who thinks he was just taking the piss out of Ewen Cameron by saying ‘same as you’.

Seems we’ll latch onto anything these days...

It's the bit where he asks the other guy in the restaurant. It's a shame people like Ewan are so scared of the violent bigoted minority that they have to lie.

There was a guy on his show this year who was ex Celtic youth and a Celtic fan who got punted out for drinking out a puddle :D:D
I remember that one!

TBF at the time I didnt think what he was doing was so wrong but after they explained how dangerous it was it was understandable he got punted.

Puddle drinking rat.

Ewan C is trying to slime up to the Rangers support now he has realised we are back.

We don’t button up the back.

This thread just got me thinking...............

With the vermin now situated in the corner we could,if possible, pay tribute with a giant banner to the SAS “Who dares wins” on one side of them and matching one on the other side of them with Para’s banner “No apology, No surrender”

How good would that look? Imagine the picture, it would make a great screensaver.

Just my thinking tho, would it be bad? I’m sure Timmy would appreciate it, just a wee bit lol
Outstanding idea mate

Back