Any SPFL players you’d like us to sign?

David Watson.

Mind you, we’d probably sign him, never play-him and then stall his development so much he’s playing for Hartlepool United by 2027.

9 posts for a dig at the club

What talented youngsters do we have previous on this for? And I mean ones that were showing promise not those that have turned in a few decent performances for an SPFL jobber team after leaving

Miovski would score a bucketload for us, and I think is someone who has the potential to be a player who could step up to the European-level as well. Unfortunately the Sheep would be impossible to deal with.

Watson and Miller are players we should be keeping a very close eye on, but I’m not convinced either is yet ready to be a starter at Ibrox. Another year of first team football at their current clubs would probably be best for their development

Last edited:
Watson, Armstrong, Barron, Cameron, Cochrane (As backup to Yilmaz currently), and Zach Hemming so far has done well at St Mirren and Kilmarnock (I know he's on loan but it's worth a look)

We can't afford to pay what Kilmarnock and Motherwell want for Watson and Miller, to not have them starting in the first team. Knowing our fans they wouldn't get the time and patience from the support.

Like Ferguson and Doig, they are probably better off going abroad if that opportunity comes up.

Barron on a free.
Miller and loan him back for a season, no point in him sitting on a bench or barely playing just now.

Bair at Motherwell worth a punt surely, if the price is right.

Obvious answer is Miovski but given the sheep would hold us to ransom, I’d tell them to ram it B-D

Aberdeen want £5 million plus for Miovski there’s no way we are paying that
I know what your saying, but I would rather that, than go for someone based on a few youtube vids. Having said that, it's still no guarantee, but I would be willing to take the risk as their is a good chance he will settle quickly.

Last edited:
Miovski would score a bucketload for us, and I think is someone who has the potential to be a player who could step up to the European-level as well. Unfortunately the Sheep would be impossible to deal with.

Watson and Miller are players we should be keeping a very close eye on, but I’m not convinced either is yet ready to be a starter at Ibrox. Another year of first team football at their current clubs would probably be best for us.

Another good year and we won’t be able to afford them.

Let’s be honest, if we were to drop one of these guys in our midfield at the moment, it’s hardly as if we re going to be losing out on any real quality. Maybe harsh on Diomande, who has been promising.

If anything I think they would give us more energy.

Miovski and Watson would be pick of the bunch for me.
Thereafter I'd hope we're at least keeping tabs on Lewis Mayo, Lyall Cameron and Lennon Miller.

Back