Anybody advise on West Ham tickets?

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
Down in London this weekend and hoping to go to West Ham Liverpool.

Registered on the WHU website and can see 2 tickets but can't buy, I assume as I do t have a purchase history but I have registered.

Plenty on the secondary ticket sites. Is that the best option for 2 together or is it worth getting in and around the stadium or risky due to touts

Secondary ticket site would be the best option for this game.

And yes, you do need a purchase history normally through the club website for games like this (Liverpool, ManU, Spurs/Arsenal,...)

There is a group of West Ham fans on Twitter the Boleyn boys they helped out rangers fans with tickets and accommodation when we reached Seville, maybe give them a message.

Registered on the WHU website and can see 2 tickets but can't buy, I assume as I do t have a purchase history but I have registered.

Plenty on the secondary ticket sites. Is that the best option for 2 together or is it worth getting in and around the stadium or risky due to touts

I don’t think it’s anything to do with a purchase history as they’ve been on general sale since March 20th.

I’ve been registered with them years as been when in London, pretty crap site. Think there are just singles kicking about, like I say though it’s a crap system.

Using “find seats for me”, makes things easier but like I say only seems to be singles:

I don’t think it’s anything to do with a purchase history as they’ve been on general sale since March 20th.

I’ve been registered with them years as been when in London, pretty crap site. Think there are just singles kicking about, like I say though it’s a crap system.

Using “find seats for me”, makes things easier but like I say only seems to be singles:

£120 for a league game is crazy

I bought for a game v Man City (Haalands debut) straight off website with no previous history. Not sure how often they sell out their stadium. In fact, think that game was their record ever attendance.

The way West Ham are playing just now the only touts will be ones selling tickets to leave at half time

Wee bump for the day shift, suggested route hasn't worked as I left it too late
I have a purchase history at West Ham, so you're welcome to add me to your friends and family network on the West Ham site to see if that works and lets you purchase?

Edit: PM'ed you the details. Hope it helps.

Back