Anyone else laughing at Silva’s miss?

Have you ever tried to suddenly stop whilst sprinting?

For you and all others saying it’s a dive, why on earth would he dive in that situation. Even if he had sorted his feet and put it in he would still have fell forward.
I have, I was quite the tricky winger in my youth. I know a dive when I see one.

Anyone who unexpectedly trips or slips instinctively puts their hands out to protect themselves..

Have you ever tried to suddenly stop whilst sprinting?

For you and all others saying it’s a dive, why on earth would he dive in that situation. Even if he had sorted his feet and put it in he would still have fell forward.
Totally agree I can't see why he would dive in this situation, I think Ally got it right his studs got stuck in the ground

I’ve got absolutely no idea what he done, nobody does. Not sure a “trip” causes you to throw your arms in the air though?

Seems like he just made a complete lady's front bottom of it but if I’m being honest I would not put it by Silva to not have a clue what’s going on round about him and take a tumble. Hes fucking hopeless.

Calling people out for being rattler for having a different opinion is madness though.

I've never lost my footing causing both my arms to go up in the air, like a snipers just popped me, while looking for a referee and shouting. It was an embarrassing dive.
It looked like to me like he lost his footing my friend, but im no Michael Stewart either B-Dit wasn't the best look either way. he seems like a good kid but not living up to his early promise for us or Wolves

If he didn't dive, why did he throw his hands up in the air? Watched it repeatedly and seems the most plausible explanation.

For all those claiming its a Celtic narrative, you were all claiming the same when people said that team wouldn't have won 55 if there were fans in the stadium. I think subsequent history showed that we wouldn't have.
What a completely bizzare thing to compare it to.

Don’t think it was a dive but the alternative of tripping over nothing when faced with a tap in is just as bad.

Checked the Wolves forum earlier and he was getting it from them, they don’t rate him any higher than we do.

Not a dive for me, he's just that poor he can't even sort his feet out for a simple tap in, all he needed to do was get any toe on it to stab it home.

Just on the incident again. People are commenting on it after seeing 20 different replays at different speeds.

I think every man and their dug assumed Dessers was going to shoot for his hat trick, therefore Silva was probably thinking that as well. The ball gets passed slightly behind where he'd want it and he couldn't sort his feet.

Simple really.

For everyone that thinks Silva dived was does everyone think his ultimate goal was to claim a penalty,a bit ludicrous when there wasn’t a Hearts player within 4ft of him .Yes he looked stupid but a dive no chance,I’ll tell you another thing that lot wouldn’t criticise their players regardless of what happened but we have plenty of Bears slating Silva,he wasn’t a diver until the Scum game happened odd that and even then he didn’t dive once a bit theatrical but he didn’t dive.

Back