Anyone know if NEH or new store or cafe is open on Sunday?

It has 30-40 seats which obviously will never be enough on match days but was absolutely fine yesterday afternoon when the place was moderately busy.
There is space to maybe put out a few more tables.
It is only the opening weekend so see how it develops.

I thought there would be a lot more seats, tbh.

Does the café allow dogs in it? It would be handy for me after taking the dog a walk at Bellahouston park.

I'd be wanting a pot of tea for that (maybe it is, I've no idea). Coffee prices are par for the course really.
It's one cup of tea. There was no prices on display in Saturday. When they said £7.45 for a pie and cup of tea I thought that's the first and last. Pie was rock hard, couldn't eat it. I'll stick to the Govan rear for a pie and Bovril.

I was in for a short period on Saturday. Didn’t think there was enough seating in the cafe. Maybe for during the week but not on a match day. Went out on the balcony, that’s a pretty cool addition.
Was over today at lunchtime, wasn’t there long, but 7 people having lunch there at the time. Like you I was surprised at how small it was. Fine today but surely too few seats on match day?

I thought it would be bigger & more prominent - it’s sort of squeezed in beside some of the merchandise & looks like an afterthought. I feel it would need to bigger to generate a decent revenue for the club, which I presume is the idea.

Back