Archie Stevens England u17 World Cup call up

rfcally91

Well done to the boy.

In with some considered top talents. Chris Rigg already a regular with Sunderland, myles Lewis-skelly seen as a top prospect at arsenal . Joel Ndala and Tyler Dibling as well.

Hopefully he gets some minutes.

Good we have both him and Lovelace in the England youth set up which really is one of the best in the world currently

Well done to the boy.

In with some considered top talents. Chris Rigg already a regular with Sunderland, myles Lewis-skelly seen as a top prospect at arsenal . Joel Ndala and Tyler Dibling as well.

Hopefully he gets some minutes.

Good we have both him and Lovelace in the England youth set up which really is one of the best in the world currently

I've seen very little of Archie, but he does look a player.

Head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch. Would add more than silva and should get a chance on the bench again. We need to show him a pathway quickly.

I believe a lot of premiership teams down south have been courting him over the last year especially with his England international credentials, not sure on the latest with that.

Dare I say Laudrup-esque in some of his play. Got a long way to go but he has the tools.

Head and shoulders above the rest of the players on the pitch. Would add more than silva and should get a chance on the bench again. We need to show him a pathway quickly.

I believe a lot of premiership teams down south have been courting him over the last year especially with his England international credentials, not sure on the latest with that.

like who ?

He's a proper run with the ball direct type player the bit of play in the first half where he back heeled it to keep it in then spun and went direct again and set up a chance for the Blonde lad was electric

Has he been anywhere near the first team squad? He lost around 6 months to injury so I hope he's fully recovered from that.

Willie Henderson was in the first team at 17, so if the boy is good enough let him have a go at some point.

Is he not heading back down south in the summer? I know it was mentioned both him and Lovelace were.

Back