Ayr pubs near the Pavilion to watch the game on Sunday?

Lauders94

Sadly I'm missing the game on Sunday and I've put my ticket onto Seatsub which has been taken thankfully

Any decent recommendations on where to watch it?

Thanks mate :) I did see that it was quite nearby

Is the anchor bar a Rangers pub too?
Probably more mixed, not sure if they have sports on TV though. Been a while since I was in. Toilets are an eye opener, last time I was in the urinal was emptying onto the floor. Couldo done with wellies :)

Smiths will be a no as just checked and they're not showing our game

We'll get somewhere to watch it anyway

Smiths will be a no as just checked and they're not showing our game

We'll get somewhere to watch it anyway
The Redstone Inn is a Rangers pub, up at the Travelodge.
Willie Wastles is a sports bar with plenty of tv's not far from Smiths, i've never watched a game in there but i'm sure they'll have it on.

Are you going to the Street Rave down the shore? I am my Mrs got me a ticket for my Christmas now I'm gonna a miss the Gers v Killie game on Sunday,she s very inconsiderate. Aye Smiths will show it bud

Sadly I'm missing the game on Sunday and I've put my ticket onto Seatsub which has been taken thankfully

Any decent recommendations on where to watch it?
Smiths mate that's where we're heading for.

Just phoned definitely on

Last edited:
Unless things have changed, the same owner as the market inn. DC, another who wanted to stand out from the crowd in a good non denominational school, by being the big shot who liked the green and grey to be different.
No he still owns it....I know his younger brother who's a decent guy and doesn't shout his mouth off about c****c, it's not like the Market Inn, it's not a slop house.

Not a Proud Gers Man then?
Far from it, Im sure he was a prefect khunt as well. Didn't have much going for him. Saying that he did ok buisness wise.

To be fair, I think he took a gamble with the shanter, sunk a few quid in to it if i remember correctly and it paid off.

Doesn't excuse his actions of being scummy though :cool:

Anchor Bar is predominantly Rangers and less than ten minutes from the beach.

Drink is far cheaper than Smiths (which is run by bears, still a good shout), and the toilets are not as bad as they once were.

Back