Bars in Utrecht for final on 25th May.

MrsC2u

Could anyone advise me on any good bars in Utrecht for the final please? My kids are heading over for a (long planned:) ) first visit to see friends, and were wondering what a decent bar in town would be. Appreciate any replies folks. Apparently Sam Lammers hoose is chock a block :)
Thanks

There's the Cauldron Sports Cafe/Bar at Stadion Galgenwaard (Utrecht) that may show the game, or the Champions Sports Bar, few Irish Bars dotted around that will show it but I'd personally give them a wide berth, not been to Utrecht this year but it's a fantastic wee city..

There's the Cauldron Sports Cafe/Bar at Stadion Galgenwaard (Utrecht) that may show the game, or the Champions Sports Bar, few Irish Bars dotted around that will show it but I'd personally give them a wide berth, not been to Utrecht this year but it's a fantastic wee city..
I’ve just booked a week there for the summer. Any good food & drink recommendations?

I’ve just booked a week there for the summer. Any good food & drink recommendations?
To be honest only ever boost upto Utrecht for a night out when in the Shipyards with the lads, there's plenty of bars and restaurants, ate the the Broadway Steakhouse a few times, more than decent... Best advice is just go with the flow, cracking atmosphere and laid back people.

Could anyone advise me on any good bars in Utrecht for the final please? My kids are heading over for a (long planned:) ) first visit to see friends, and were wondering what a decent bar in town would be. Appreciate any replies folks. Apparently Sam Lammers hoose is chock a block :)
Thanks
According to responses on the British Utrecht site Mick O’Connels above is where to watch it.

Very same question, what about Amsterdam for the final?? They're sharing time between Utrecht and Amsterdam, and either would do really. Daughter visiting friend in Utrecht, and son far more interested in Amsterdam itself ;). But they want to watch the match safely together. I don't know how much this opens up their options, but I'd really appreciate some suggestions from you travellers out there. Thanks for reading this.

Very same question, what about Amsterdam for the final?? They're sharing time between Utrecht and Amsterdam, and either would do really. Daughter visiting friend in Utrecht, and son far more interested in Amsterdam itself ;). But they want to watch the match safely together. I don't know how much this opens up their options, but I'd really appreciate some suggestions from you travellers out there. Thanks for reading this.
Three sisters in the Rembrandtplein will probably show it. They’ve plenty of screens and watched a few rangers games in there when I’ve been in Amsterdam

Back