Battle fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibroxdoug

Not been feeling 100% confident this week, but the battle fever is kicking in( a few beers help)
But we are due giving the c.nts a proper doing and they are over confident so let's get these twats put in their place

Come on Rangers SIMPLY BELIEVE you can beat this mob show the zero respect

3-1 to the Kings 11

Whatever happens, happens. I flip between quietly optimistic to dread to indifference.
The manager needs to have learned from his mistakes.
The players need to stand up to the atmosphere and high intensity play.
We need luck but more importantly the officials need to do their job correctly.

I’m much more confident than I would be if we were favourites or if we were ahead in the title race. The fact there isn’t a huge amount of pressure goes in our favour. But if we win I can see us needing 3 goals as we will concede at least 1!

I was actually thinking about staring a thread where I’d hoped I wouldn’t be seeing any ‘Battle Fever’ comments. Until this squad can show me that they have what’s required I simply can’t raise myself to that level. I really wish I could be ‘feeling it’ for tomorrow but right now I just want it to be over with.

I’m much more confident than I would be if we were favourites or if we were ahead in the title race. The fact there isn’t a huge amount of pressure goes in our favour. But if we win I can see us needing 3 goals as we will concede at least 1!
In that case surely we would only need 2

I'm not confident at all. The sky love in we'll have, the camera panning round the ground at the Liverpool song, fat Harry Potter, mutton, mcfaddens sleekit wee face. Or it's Tom Miller :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back