BBC Scotland still not talking to Rangers

th

Bbc Scotland is infested. I don’t want them anywhere near us. I’ve got used to not listening to them and idiots like cosgrove, Cowan, willie Miller , chic dung, Gordon English and the rest of the haters

Does anyone genuinely pay a license fee? I've never paid it once since I moved out 15 years ago

Ha ha Stewart claiming the first penalty hit his shoulder first then his knee. Selective blindness at its best. Still no praise for Alfredo or comment on the spitting, gamesmanship etc he faced. Bunch of fannies.

Saw The Aussie Rhat on camera at the end of the game behind The Son of the Magnificent Bastard at final whistle. Gaffer shaking hands with every player, Colonial Rhat sniffling in background trying not to be sick ....... repugnant individual working for a rancid organisation

Would make more sense to write to the club and urge them to have dialogue with the BBC with a view to ending this insanity.
To renew any relationship with the BBC, there has to be a great deal of soul searching and eventual backtracking from them, not us.
Not going to happen.
There is little point in resuming a poisonous relationship where one of the parties, the BBC despises the other on an institutionalised basis.
They are riddled from top to bottom with those who wish to do us harm. Do you think they are suddenly going to root out these haters and turn over a new leaf even after discussions? They have failed in this in the past.
Not going to happen.
This whole dispute is over them defending one reporter, who is incapable of fair analysis. He despises our Club and everything connected with it, including you and me. Should we return his press credentials, will he suddenly abandon his previous hatred, and what then about the rest of them?
Not going to happen.
There is a level of insanity involved in this and it sure as hell ain't coming from us. We have done nothing wrong. There has been dialogue with the BBC, but it would seem they are prepared to concede nothing, admit nothing, and by implication change nothing. The wrongdoing is one sided, carried out by bigots and Rangers haters at the BBC.
We should not and cannot take the part of the guilty party and go cap in hand to these people. We should not be encouraging the Club to do so either. Nor should we put ourselves in a position where they can portray us as the guilty party, which they will at the first chance. They have been doing so for years already, letting it be inferred that we have " banned the BBC", another lie from these parasites.
With the presence of SG we have a stronger hand than we've had for years, now is not the time to fold. We get what we want, not what they want, or they can bolt as far as I'm concerned.

We stick it out. I don't see a valid compromise under their current regime.

Unbelievable no Gerrard interview on Sportscene after the Hamilton game today. I can understand at Ibrox due to supposed ban, but what’s the excuse for away games? Just pure pettiness on their part?

Unbelievable no Gerrard interview on Sportscene after the Hamilton game today. I can understand at Ibrox due to supposed ban, but what’s the excuse for away games? Just pure pettiness on their part?
Mate their is no supposed ban .we withdrew gollums press pass they have decided not to report from Ibrox or do interviews with our management or players.all this is self inposed by the bbc.

So if Gollum is officially gone, then how can the BBC legitimately (not that it ever was) have any reason to continue to exclude themselves from Ibrox? If their reasoning is that we’ve ‘banned’ their journalist, surely now he’s no longer in that role, we haven’t ‘banned’ anyone.

Would make more sense to write to the club and urge them to have dialogue with the BBC with a view to ending this insanity.
The club cannot select to bin all the mentally challengeds & dumdy dons.. They have flooded the football dept with them.
bonnar does not report goals on open all mikes, he goes into orgasm mode as HIS team scores.
Compare that to how how goals are (barely) covered.

So if Gollum is officially gone, then how can the BBC legitimately (not that it ever was) have any reason to continue to exclude themselves from Ibrox? If their reasoning is that we’ve ‘banned’ their journalist, surely now he’s no longer in that role, we haven’t ‘banned’ anyone.

He's not gone. He's still employed by BBC Scotland to work on sport and, going by stuff that's been posted on here, his job can still include location work.

I’ll say something. They would have apologised a long time ago if they were commercially driven and not propped up by the public coerced funds

Back