Best midfielder in Italy

No one other than Steven Davis is near his level? You are talking now. Not then. Name the Rangers player/s at that point in time he would have instantly had benched in his arrival?

Now? There is no argument.

Then? Behave yourself!

I can’t really decipher this post.

He is and was a better player than any central/attacking midfielder that’s played for us in the last 4 years other than Davis and would have been from the second he left Aberdeen.

Hilarious that all the dafties on here that only watch Scottish fitba are still dismissing the fact that this was a no brainer at the time.

He might’ve developed a lot over the last two years, but he’d have waltzed in to our midfield the minute he arrived from Aberdeen, and the average Tim players that piss on our midfield every time we play them would have had twice the game on their hands had this lad been in our team.

The disrespect shown to Bologna is also highly amusing. A team with no expectation? They’d batter us and every team in Scotland in to oblivion.

Zirkzee v Souttar would be like Tyson Fury fighting your Da outside the Louden.
What are Bologna expected to achieve in the average season? Clue us up.

I can’t really decipher this post.

He is and was a better player than any central/attacking midfielder that’s played for us in the last 4 years other than Davis and would have been from the second he left Aberdeen.
Now, yes - no arguments. Then, no.

And to say otherwise is revisionism at its best.

Is that easier to decipher?

Juventus and other top clubs were keen to sign him? You got a source for that? Or a quote from someone other than his da?

Funny how we all piss ourselves laughing when it's Tierney to Real Madrid, John McGinn to Man United or David Turnbull to AC Milan but when it's Lewis Ferguson to the Harlem Globetrotters, we've to take it as gospel.

I'll believe it when I see it.

You have access to the internet, go search it, there's been multiple reports from Italy, he's been linked with a move to several top clubs.

His manager Thiago Motta is being linked to take over in Turin, with Ferguson moving with him.

He's just been voted as the best # 8 in Serie A by his peers, of course there's interest from the big clubs to sign him.

Here's a couple of recent articles - I assume you'll believe it now?

You have access to the internet, go search it, there's been multiple reports from Italy, he's been linked with a move to several top clubs.

His manager Thiago Motta is being linked to take over in Turin, with Ferguson moving with him.

He's just been voted as the best # 8 in Serie A by his peers, of course there's interest from the big clubs to sign him.

Here's a couple of recent articles - I assume you'll believe it now?

Brilliant. Two articles without a single quote. Do you believe every transfer rumour you read about?

Brilliant. Two articles without a single quote. Do you believe every transfer rumour you read about?
While I agree with the point, he’s playing in serie A and playing very well. Juventus being interested isn’t that much of a leap. It’s closer to Caicedo and Chelsea than Turnbull and AC Milan

Back