Best New Crest - USL2 - Help a bear out!

Kit_Bear

I don’t know if this is against the forum rules or not but I’ve got crest design in the final of a competition.

Currently posting in all my group chats then thought I’d post in here to see if anyone can help out.

Vote for Flatirons FC if you can spare a sec!

I don’t know if this is against the forum rules or not but I’ve got crest design in the final of a competition.

Currently posting in all my group chats then thought I’d post in here to see if anyone can help out.

Done

Voted but you'll need a miracle tbh.

Done twice

29%

Good luck pal. You need a Twitter (x) account with a big following to get you boosted, that maniac Seafarer for example

I’ve stuck on my X for you but my 2.5k followers are a drop in the ocean in comparison

Last edited:
Done twice

29%

Good luck pal. You need a Twitter (x) account with a big following to get you boosted, that maniac Seafarer for example

I’ve stuck on my X for you but my 2.5k followers are a drop in the ocean in comparison
Just hit 30% … getting there

Anyone with a twitter account that’s willing to help out with RT’s would be class

Here’s my account

Back