Big Oil sponsoring the World Cup.

Saudi's have just bought Tennis as well, so thats Football, Tennis, Golf, Boxing and F1 they are meant to be after Athletics as well

Our very own Tessel Middag was speaking about this yesterday

Why hasn't Bisgrove managed to secure us an Official Oil Partner?
Bisgrove you say ? Oil partner you say ?

Coming to a Rangers shirt sleeve near you soon......

image22.png

Probably inevitable. They're only after sports with a global appeal that generate tons of money. Football is the logical choice. Helps that FIFA loves money more than football too.

Was it not part of Ronaldo's deal that he had to be an ambassador for a Saudi 2030 WC bid?

They are valued at around $2 trillion, and given what they sell, oil, will only get richer, they have unlimited cash in reality, hence why they are buying up all kinds of sports

As long as it's not BP with their horrible colours
“We need to look at ways to maximise our revenues, fans feelings on friendly games with paedos and adding green to our strip is less important than an extra £2 in the coffers”.

The former was a rather swift and steep learning curve for him I imagine.

that will be to ensure they get the world cup in a few years time. they`ve been working towards that for a while.

Why do I get the feeling this years euros is going to mega disrupted with the "river to the sea" brigade and just stop oil loonballs with their protests and antics.

I hope the authorities have zero tolerance to this.

A billion quid investment by BYD motors for us.
would give us that eco future Rangers Build your dreams. Got a ring to it

Saudi's have just bought Tennis as well, so thats Football, Tennis, Golf, Boxing and F1 they are meant to be after Athletics as well

Snooker next. Hearn already wants out of the Crucible when the current deal expires. Why not Saudi or Beijing were his words & Ronnie O’s too.

They are valued at around $2 trillion, and given what they sell, oil, will only get richer, they have unlimited cash in reality, hence why they are buying up all kinds of sports
The Saudis spend their money on assets, we spend our money sending the Met police on diversity courses, funding the job shy and trying to be the world humanitarian savours.

Don't think it's that much.

Saudi Arabia’s state oil giant Aramco reported a 25% decline in profit to $121.3 billion in 2023, down from $161.1 billion in 2022.
I was working on an Aramco project for a couple of years and one of their staff told me that figure. They have some joint ventures with other companies so maybe the total profit of those companies is the $900 billion figure.

QUOTE="warfieldranger, post: 16314783, member: 2457"]
I was working on an Aramco project for a couple of years and one of their staff told me that figure. They have some joint ventures with other companies so maybe the total profit of those companies is the $900 billion figure.
[/QUOTE]
The figure quoted is what is reported to the stock exchange. Their profits are announced publicly
It's likely it's more accurate than what a some guy who who works for them has told you
If this was a few years ago then they were even further out.

Back