Bit Of Fun - Who's The Best Looking Ranger?

Handsomest Ranger?

• Gordon Smith

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Ally McCoist

Votes: 23 7.0%
  • Brian Laudrup

Votes: 223 68.2%
  • Alan McGregor

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Steven Gerrard

Votes: 69 21.1%

• Total voters
1970's

t5niwo.gif

1980's

2vtxlia.gif

1990's

5p3155.jpg

2000's

ftepoh.gif

2010's

2laahc5.gif

Over the last 5 decades I've selected what the ladies and FF (you know who you are) would deem 'The' pin up boys at Ibrox. :cool::)

I know this will be a hard on(e) for many, but you get only 1 choice. ;)

Let the fun begin. :p
Greegs ahead of Big Lorenzo and moody Marco. Yeah good one. :)

The truth is it’s ally McCoist .

He’s a bit podgy these days but he’s into his 50s . I’m a decade younger than him .

I didn’t realise how handsome he was until I literally bumped into him coming out of a pub in Glasgow one night( buzzy wares ) . I was around 18 and he was 27/28. I used to think on tv he looked quite small . But right away in the flesh he had star quality , an aura , me and my mates all said the same. It made him seem taller as well. I suppose you don’t get much cooler than being Rangers and Scotland number 9 and record scorer but he definitely oozed charisma from every pore .

People are voting laudrup because of the square jaw, classic side shed clean cut look , and I can’t disagree , but I’ve shook hands with both in the flesh in their prime and I can assure you if I was a bird there’s only one winner for me . “Super” hands down .
You are a poof.

Btw as a 100% straight mate comfortable in my sexuality I have no difficulty in admitting when a man is a good looking guy.

Super Al was always a good looking chap and from what I've heard a lot of ladies agreed and continue to do so :eek::rolleyes:;):D:cool:

Back