Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

Southeast for me
RsILwluo_400x400.jpg

Getting briefs for this is proving harder than I thought partly down mu own fault for missing cut off date but still didn’t think I would struggle.

What is the threshold at now? I got offered one for Sunderland on 1006 points, expected this to drop quite low due to the allocation.

Our RSC got allocated 9 tickets, which worked out perfectly as we 9 who didn't get via MyGers. Weren't expecting to get that many...must be quite a big allocation to RSC's

More tickets available today. Need over MyGers 1,003 points.

After receiving an additional allocation, we can confirm that Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Friday 8 July to supporters who have registered for an independent travel ticket and have accrued 1,003 or more points.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

Tickets willl be dispatched via 1st class post or Special delivery.

1 MyGers point will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket.​
Ticket Prices:
Adult £15
Concession (18-21's, 65 and over) £10
under 18's £5​

More tickets available today. Need over MyGers 1,003 points.

After receiving an additional allocation, we can confirm that Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Friday 8 July to supporters who have registered for an independent travel ticket and have accrued 1,003 or more points.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

Tickets willl be dispatched via 1st class post or Special delivery.

1 MyGers point will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket.​
Ticket Prices:
Adult £15
Concession (18-21's, 65 and over) £10
under 18's £5​
@BowhillGer88

I didn’t bother registering as I thought I had no chance of a ticket being a low silver

Used to enjoy friendlies in England and Euro aways but sadly those days are long gone

That said don’t disagree with the policy of rewarding those who have higher points

I didn’t bother registering as I thought I had no chance of a ticket being a low silver

Used to enjoy friendlies in England and Euro aways but sadly those days are long gone

That said don’t disagree with the policy of rewarding those who have higher points
I think if you try hard enough you’ll always get a ticket unless it’s a massive game although the demand for this one is big we’ve mana to get two that we were looking for yes it took a bit longer but if I was you I wouldn’t have been given up on that.

I think if you try hard enough you’ll always get a ticket unless it’s a massive game although the demand for this one is big we’ve mana to get two that we were looking for yes it took a bit longer but if I was you I wouldn’t have been given up on that.
The Jersey Loyal will be there brother,tickets or no tickets.

Like many bears, I'm in the East Stand. I see from pics that there are support pillars all the way along its length. Anyone been there? Is is restricted view in some areas?

Like many bears, I'm in the East Stand. I see from pics that there are support pillars all the way along its length. Anyone been there? Is is restricted view in some areas?
Seen on footballtripper.com it`s described as not the best view, CDC.
However I don`t think it`s completely shite, either. Just like having some big lady's front bottom stood in front of you. :))

Can you walk between south east stand and east stand along the front? I am only (unt in the south east :))

Can you walk between south east stand and east stand along the front? I am only (unt in the south east :))
According to the football ground guide you can as that is where the facilitys are and that's what it looks like in the pictures. Segregation might be an issue normally but not this game.

I'm also in the south east and we also have a ticket in the south west

Latest posts

Back