Bluebell Bar Los Cristianos

Parkbear1

Official Ticketer
In Los Cristianos and walked passed this pub a couple of times during the day and its shut. Is this permanent or does anybody know if its open for the Killie game? Leaving on Sunday about 15.30 so would prefer somewhere is Los Cristianos to watch the game rather than going to the Ibrox Bar?

Watched a few of our big games in there and it can be rammed. Always happy to sit outside because its a total sweatfest inside, even if just nippin in for a pee the sweats running off ye.

I was in last week in November last year and still a great wee bar. Got loads of coasters with 'New Bluebell' on it.

Cool story bro/etc.

Been there a few times when over.

Good folk visit there too would be gutted if it was shut.

Been there a few times. Loved it each time. Was always rammed so hope it's still going

I've got a good record in there for OF games. Edu last minute and Jelavic cup final.

Not been to Tenerife for years, always loved the Bluebell, had some amazing nights in there.

Best Rangers bar I've ever been in abroad.

Those saying it's too small, don't think he is overly busy outwith our games and a few regulars, any bigger probably unsustainable, and there are plenty of screens outside to still see the game and grab a beer

Had a great night in there with Craig last year for one of the CL qualifiers.

Start of August though, was fkn roastin but the beer flowed freely and the atmosphere was class.

Was there less than a month ago definitely not closed.
The pub is shut on Mondays but opens every other day at 12.

Back