Bobby Russell Book - update

Jaws2

Great launch night for "From Easterhouse to Eindhoven" on Friday at New Edmiston House - thanks to everyone who attended. Bobby thoroughly enjoyed himself and we had a great chat and fans Q&A along with Gordon Smith and Chris Jack.

The book will be available on a dedicated website later this week but there's been a slight delay - apologies for that !

In the meantime, to make up for the delay, I have a limited number of signed copies, available at cover price with free p&p.

FF peeps can get their hands on a copy by sending me a site mail and I'll post details of the website once it's ready.

my signed copy arrived on Friday from the following site:

my signed copy arrived on Friday from the following site:

There are a few copies with the likes of Waterstone's etc. Most unsigned but the odd one will have sneaked through.

Bought the book on publication date and can warmly recommend it. Bobby comes across as a very good guy as well as a great player. Thanks for the memories.

Is it worth driving up to Aberdeen to do a book signing one lunchtime?

Dave Smith sold around 45 books up here

Thought I’d ask :)

Is it worth driving up to Aberdeen to do a book signing one lunchtime?

Dave Smith sold around 45 books up here

Thought I’d ask :)
We're open to doing signings outside Glasgow but it would depend on numbers I guess and probably want to combine with a Q&A, maybe with another player?

Worth thinking about.

Back