Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it the day trip and sport option buses will still be able to get everyone from the stadium after the game? No mention of that on the communication, just says fans will be taken back to the station for a train back in to Copenhagen.

I take it the day trip and sport option buses will still be able to get everyone from the stadium after the game? No mention of that on the communication, just says fans will be taken back to the station for a train back in to Copenhagen.
I hope so mate, says away buses won’t be allowed to park in the car park. I hope we hear something from Sports Options.

Sports options told us today they would get us at the stadium.

My mate has lost his Samsung phone at that boozer, he checked and wasn’t handed in but appreciate if anyone in tonight could check.

My mate has lost his Samsung phone at that boozer, he checked and wasn’t handed in but appreciate if anyone in tonight could check.
Don’t want to jinx it but we’re very good at getting these type of things back to the rightful owner I’ll predict someone will find it and he will get it back hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back