Burnley fan making an arse of himself.

Guy obviously has serious issues. Is this more common these days than 20 years ago and beyond or is it more cameras and social media highlighting it? From what I can remember of the 80s, everyone chanted at their rivals then there might have been some fisticuffs. We see behaviour now that would have got you a smack from one of your own supporters not so long ago. Sad no mark fucks obsessed with disasters now. Probably because the fear of getting an absolute kicking is no longer a thing.

What I don't get is why the stewards didn't move in on him?

Anyway, with that footage, I'd imagine he's toast come next week.

I'll never understand, and this applies all around the world, how only football, as a sport, seems to create this level of bampottery?

Unless you're a Celtic fan then I have no idea why you would even risk doing this when cameras are around from all angles that will catch you in the act thus giving the police a reason to charge you and your work a reason to sack you.

We've seen it plenty of times people getting caught in the act.

Hang on. What’s the £11 an hour for?
Doing their job.
If a fire broke out would they be expected to help fans leave in an orderly fashion or run like fook?
Stewards are under no duty/obligation to put their own safety at risk.

Hang on. What’s the £11 an hour for?
Doing their job.
If a fire broke out would they be expected to help fans leave in an orderly fashion or run like fook?
I've done the job. I guarantee 80 per cent would run.

I do mean this, you need zero skills to get the job other than wearing a jacket.

Also what do you expect a steward to do, especially a foreign one who won't understand the reference to the airplane wings.

Stop screaming

Stewards are under no duty/obligation to put their own safety at risk.
Plus most are African or Indian students trying to earn a few extra quid. You see them at Ibrox and most look like they wouldn’t know where the fire exit was if you asked them. They are not like doormen at a nightclub.

Every weekend I just think English clubs fans just do more and more for show. From the daft breakfasts on trains to this kind of stuff. It just doesn’t feel real. Trying too hard.
Bang on. Manufactured hatred. Guaranteed he'd say %^*& all on his own in a normal environment.

Back